Holy fuck, Canadian Military caught using propaganda

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Illuminat3d0ne

Holy fuck, Canadian Military caught using propaganda

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:22 pm

Holy fucking shit this might be massive, Masato I'm really not sure what section to put this in because it's a conspiracy theory and has been for a long ass time, but they got caught yesterday

So people on nova Scotia were sent mail from the government that there was a group of wolves that were hunting people and to be on the lookout and to remain cautious, turns out it was all bullshit as part of a training exercise to practice for propaganda mission abroad and at home, the letter were forged by people in the Canadian military

To go further, they put megaphone in the woods with wolve noises playing to keep the people scared

This is fucked up, I'm just hearing about this now so going to find some more

https://canoe.com/news/national/army-so ... -of-wolves

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Are you serious?
I can’t believe you white peoples. Everyone everywhere knows not to trust shit.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:00 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Are you serious?

Yep

Shouldn't really be surprised. If anyone still thinks Canadian government/military tells the truth, can be trusted, and is working in the best interests of the public they just haven't been paying attention.

Still, interesting story

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:47 pm

This true? 75,000 PLA in Canada? WTF?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:44 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Holy fucking shit this might be massive, Masato I'm really not sure what section to put this in because it's a conspiracy theory and has been for a long ass time, but they got caught yesterday

So people on nova Scotia were sent mail from the government that there was a group of wolves that were hunting people and to be on the lookout and to remain cautious, turns out it was all bullshit as part of a training exercise to practice for propaganda mission abroad and at home, the letter were forged by people in the Canadian military

To go further, they put megaphone in the woods with wolve noises playing to keep the people scared

This is to create just enough fear and doubt to keep people out of the woods when the shit hits the fan.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:34 am

Canuckster wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Holy fucking shit this might be massive, Masato I'm really not sure what section to put this in because it's a conspiracy theory and has been for a long ass time, but they got caught yesterday

This is to create just enough fear and doubt to keep people out of the woods when the shit hits the fan.

Lol

I honestly have no idea what they were even trying to accomplish with this other than to see if something this simple could fool a population

I hate propaganda but Jesus christ, if they're going to do it, at least make it something juicy for when we find it lol

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:35 am

Honestly like Masato said, you're right, nobody should be surprised they are pulling shit

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:51 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

Honestly like Masato said, you're right, nobody should be surprised they are pulling shit

But the story is still interesting!

Loudspeakers of wolves? lol X-Files imagination goes crazy :D

Not surprised to see military lying to the public, but it is curious wtf is happening there. WHY are they lying, what are they hiding, what role does such an op play in larger agendas, etc etc.

Maybe Canuckster is right, or maybe there is a downed UFO in them trees!

I met a guy who gave a genuine UFO encounter story the other night. Said it was in 1976, his girl and him saw it hovering less than 100 feet away, watched it for 10 minutes. Maybe their wolf sound FX machine was broken

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:21 pm

The only thing I can think of is to keep people scared and at home

Its easier to control people when they are scared, so maybe they are trying to find others ways of creating that fear once the pandemic is over

I really don't know

Could be ufo, or maybe that's where the canadian bohemian Grove is and they need to keep people away lol

Return to “Anarchy Zone”