'Sexual Preference' = offensive/outdated?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

'Sexual Preference' = offensive/outdated?

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:41 pm

Hey all

I've been listening to some of the questionings for Amy Coney Barrett lately... holy hell what a shitshow of far leftist ideologies lol

In this one clip, a Senator tries to grill her for using the term 'sexual preference'. The Senator says the term is 'Offensive and Outdated'.

What?

Since when is that term offensive and outdated? WTF are we supposed to say now when referring to a person's sexual preference?

@ 30 seconds:

I'll post more clips from the hearings as I find them. So far I've seen some absurd questionings trying to get her to denounce 'white supremacy' (which she did), grillings about gay marriage, abortion, etc etc etc

These leftists get so emotional and triggered, baffled that someone may not be 1000% on board with their agendas, new terminologies, and moral concepts. It's getting really bizarre imo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:44 pm

Here is I think where she used the horrible hateful derogatory term 'sexual preference':

I think she's handling it well, she's answering everything AS A SUPREME COURT JUDGE, and refusing to get roped into any personal ethical opinions.

But the leftists keep digging, continually trying everything they can to frame her somehow as a hateful bigot whichever way they can

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:52 pm

The country is burning, a virus ending economy as we know it, and the world is on the edge of a massive global political transformation...

yet all these guys seem to care about is where we are allowed put our dicks, what words we are allowed or not allowed to use, gender identidy, what color people's skin is, and whether or not we are free to murder babies.

perverted ordering of priorities imo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:58 pm

She is very smart. None of these emotional leftists seem to be able to trap her.
How frustrating for them, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:11 pm

This guy is the fakest

listen to this drama queen and his ridiculous questions.

(Barrett has 2 black adopted kids btw lol)

And Trump has denounced White Supremacy many times, they keep going around about that in circles, making some huge freaky deal about it trying to pin racism on Trump but he's already said it tons I don't know why they think it's not embarrassing to keep going there

This guy is so wrapped up in his PC character acting it's absurd

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:24 pm

WOW check this out...

As recently as last month, Webster’s Dictionary included a definition of “preference” as “orientation” or “sexual preference.” TODAY they changed it and added the word “offensive.":

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:29 pm

That Senator tries to insult Barrett by insinuating that the term 'sexual preference' is old bigot language, she acts like she's surprised that Barrett even dared use it.

But honestly, this is the first I've heard that the term is considered that way by the left

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:01 pm

Good quick comments from my man Bill Still:

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:16 pm

:this pissed me the fuck off, they can't just make this shit up as they go along just to fit their narrative

The judge handled herself very well

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:18 pm

Masato wrote:WOW check this out...

As recently as last month, Webster’s Dictionary included a definition of “preference” as “orientation” or “sexual preference.” TODAY they changed it and added the word “offensive.":

Saw this as well

This is some book burning shit just in reverse, they are adding more to the book again just to fit their narrative, fucking disgusting imo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”