New whistle-blower says Obama admin killed seal team 6 to cover up bin laden raid was on a double

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Illuminat3d0ne

New whistle-blower says Obama admin killed seal team 6 to cover up bin laden raid was on a double

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:20 pm

I'm just hearing about this now but apparently a new whistle-blower has come out saying they have proof the money Obama sent to Iran was hush money to keep Iran quiet that the man killed in the bin laden raid was a body double and resulted in the killing of seal team 6

Allan Parrot is the whistle-blower and he says that Iran had bin laden (this is the first time I get skeptical because I think Osama was long dead by then but we'll accept it if the proof comes) and agreed with the US to move him to Pakistan which Iran did.
Once the US got confirmation that bin laden was in Pakistan, they approved the mission and off the seals went, what they didn't know was that Iran made a switch and brought bin laden back to Iran resulting in a body double being killed in the raid.
While the US is celebrating, Iran contacts the US government with the information that know it was a double that was killed and would come out with the proof of the US did not send them money, which apparently the government did (seeing reports of 1.2b and 152b so I'm not sure which it actually is, in the video he says 1.2b)
This ultimately ended with the Obama admin eliminating seal team 6 in order to keep them quiet about it being a body double which might bring to light what had transpired between the US and Iran

Apparently this information has already been handed off to officials in the government and is now being presented to Trump

This is basically what many have been saying for years but it seems too good (obviously not good but good in the sense that it proves a lot of beliefs that have been rejected for years turn out to be true) to be true so I'm extremely skeptical, with it only being reported on obviously biased republican channel really makes me question it, but it is getting a lot of talk online, video has over 800k views in less than a day

Thoughts?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:42 pm

Yep I just posted about it in the other thread

Worthy of its own thread though plus your vid is better :D

Thanks man. Let's see where this goes.

If no serious October Surprise Swamp Draining happens in the next 2 months I will lose all hope that the Trump show isn't just all a show.

If however the Dems are actually exposed and brought down that would be spectacular

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:04 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

AHAHAHAHA

just before 18 minute mark, she comments something about how Kamala Harris had recently pushed to ban the use of NOOSES for TREASON cases lolol

Is that true??

This looks great so far

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:12 pm

For what it's worth, that Anna Khait who claims to have seen/heard much of the info was a contestant on Survivor:

don't know if anyone might consider that a red flag

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:29 pm

Can't say it helps the credibility of the story that the dude is wearing a Merlin Wizard costume:

???

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:11 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:13 am

Canuckster wrote:https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FDOmxGIes0oc%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3I0zUEHwPOqg661jwzCfJSzbGytUVnJPlOHvYZTpo30Ox0aizPOlIjRG4&h=AT3gUytT8I3wApokN0CdIDFVPVtR7FeRXWYuoijf-ohb4lgp3eckP0oM5aGTSxx3lDoA1BHHlWy2TUbMlh_1MvAWODbmEjjqLaAtWQdyJub8jSRRQOp4sSTcnAyf1wVTBw

when I click on that link this is what I get:

This site was flagged by facebook a while ago, try posting a link to a thread here on FB I don't think it will work.

scary times.

here is what it linked to:

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:49 am

Great Rack on Anna

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:27 pm

Masato wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

AHAHAHAHA

just before 18 minute mark, she comments something about how Kamala Harris had recently pushed to ban the use of NOOSES for TREASON cases lolol

Is that true??

This looks great so far

Ya I heard something about that even before this

The guy looks like merlin for sure hahaha, not sure what to make of him yet but I really don't have any doubts he is Cia

American born who goes to live in the middle east to raise an extremely rare type of falcon which is the prized animal in the Saudi royal family which gets him exclusive access, even going so far as to live with the royal family for 20 years

That sounds about as Cia as it gets imo, I do think he has bias since he seems to not like the Obama admin since they basically ignored him and killed people who he seems to have admiration for

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:32 pm

:mrgreen:
Rambo John J wrote:Great Rack on Anna

That girl is fine as fuck

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”