Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:40 am

Took me a few minutes to delete around 225 accounts followed on twitter but I managed. Those following me will be getting a lot of stimulating music and hockey opinion in the days ahead ;)
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:01 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Took me a few minutes to delete around 225 accounts followed on twitter but I managed. Those following me will be getting a lot of stimulating music and hockey opinion in the days ahead ;)

Enjoy your hiatus, Mega!

Twitter is a dark and twisted window on the world. I was off it for a long time and recently started peeking again, and it really does make everything seem insane. I think I will take a break myself for a while again tbh

Enjoy reclaiming your sanity, bud. Get back to real living, you are in a great place for it! :D

Maybe I'll put this thread in the Grand Chessboard so you don't have to see it all the time if you still wanna visit the Anarchy Zone

Lova ya dude, be well. Let me know if you need any players for a hockey forum troll :D

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:01 am

penxv wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:this place has become 333.com

Ill fix this shit

I'm with you friend. I'm not talking about any of that shit online anymore. I just deleted everyone I was following on twitter day before yesterday for starters. I get on there and I'm fed all these gruesome war images and flagged anti government content, it's time to flush everything ahead of this crackdown we're starting to see in places.

Everything I post online is satire.

That's what I thought.

As for myself, I've been playing a made up character. I don't believe any of the stuff I've been posting on these sites over the years. I've just been having fun. I actually really like my Canadian government, and I'm very pro USA as well, I enthusiastically support spreading freedom and democracy to less fortunate regions of the world.

Viva democracy!
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:21 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Took me a few minutes to delete around 225 accounts followed on twitter but I managed. Those following me will be getting a lot of stimulating music and hockey opinion in the days ahead ;)

Enjoy your hiatus, Mega!

Twitter is a dark and twisted window on the world. I was off it for a long time and recently started peeking again, and it really does make everything seem insane. I think I will take a break myself for a while again tbh

Enjoy reclaiming your sanity, bud. Get back to real living, you are in a great place for it! :D

Maybe I'll put this thread in the Grand Chessboard so you don't have to see it all the time if you still wanna visit the Anarchy Zone

Lova ya dude, be well. Let me know if you need any players for a hockey forum troll :D

Have you got your head around that shit i was esplainin to you? if not, my fault, ill try again

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:52 am

Why do we have to educate them.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:54 am

Som-Pong wrote:Why do we have to educate them.

because theyre white, civilization as we know it is just a mistake

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:44 pm

Heh, hope they’re good without comforts

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:44 am

Masato wrote:

Enjoy your hiatus, Mega!

Thanks Mas. I'm down to the last hockey site now, I better be careful. This one is about the size of this forum and with only a couple of annoying leftists. I think I'll hang onto it for a while. But if I ever tire of it it's reassuring to know Masateau and the gang can ride again. :D
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:38 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:24 pm

ahahaha what the fuck is going on??

How far will you comply?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”