Donald VS Joe TONIGHT! lol

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Donald VS Joe TONIGHT! lol

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:46 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:I wish he would have brought up kamala herself calling Biden a racist and that she believed bidens rape victims account, that would have been the cherry on the cake but oh well

Why you think he didn't?

I often wonder why the big guns never seem to get pulled in those debates. Honestly you're right those are hard shots just waiting to be fired. Honestly wonder why not

There are lots of finishing blows on Biden that could be dropped at anytime. Reps seems to be going easy so far, like they are carrying Biden (boxing terms).

Still waiting for an October Surprise.

Q fans seem to think something big will happen today or tomorrow, they freaked out about some clock that wasn't on time, took it as a 'clue' :D 10:10

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:24 pm

You're right, they have gone easier on him and I have no idea why they haven't gone harder, well that's a bit of lie, I don't know why but as I've said before, I think these people are just two sides of the same coin and currently the agenda is to paint trump as the racist womanizer, so I have a feeling certain things have been said to be no fly zones when attacking Biden
I think that's part of why Harris is his running mate, she is the one who pointed out those things publically and with her on his side now, it's gives the illusion of her admitting she was incorrect and to try and make sure those two things can be shut down right from the horses mouth as a preventive measure incase somebody does go offscript

I would love it for somebody to standup and tell people that they can't use racism as justification to vote against trump only to turn around and give that vote to a historically even more open racist, but people wouldn't listen anyways unfortunately

Oh q lol, I can't believe that is going on, gotta sell those t-shirts I guess

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Ive seen people in q shirts running around my town, I was surprised tbh
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:15 pm

Didn't know Mike Pence used to have a radio show. Apparently his political, nationalistic, and spiritual views have remained quite consistent over his career.

I wouldn't call this clip 'incredible', lol but it would explain his ability to get up and debate/speak. I never really heard him talk much so I was wondering how he'd handle it but I guess he's got those skills in his toolbox too

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:46 pm

lolol

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”