Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:06 am

Vutulaki wrote:this place has become 333.com

Ill fix this shit

I'm with you friend. I'm not talking about any of that shit online anymore. I just deleted everyone I was following on twitter day before yesterday for starters. I get on there and I'm fed all these gruesome war images and flagged anti government content, it's time to flush everything ahead of this crackdown we're starting to see in places.
el rey del mambo

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:46 am

Vutu is fixing shit in the food thread.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:06 am

88 white men are viewing this thread zipperhead

Act accordingly

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:06 am

I’m all about cats and food pictures, and being an ally to Vutu.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:36 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Ill fix this shit

I'm with you friend. I'm not talking about any of that shit online anymore. I just deleted everyone I was following on twitter day before yesterday for starters. I get on there and I'm fed all these gruesome war images and flagged anti government content, it's time to flush everything ahead of this crackdown we're starting to see in places.

Everything I post online is satire.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:52 am

Goes without saying really. Words are lies.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:47 pm

Ill fix this shit

Is 333 that guy who was going crazy about sandy hook?

Never been on his site but remember him from the underground, how is this place turning into that place?

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:11 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Ill fix this shit

I'm lost lol, what shit, more so, so that I don't post any of it and make you uncomfortable

The rest of this post might be that shit, feel free to I unsubscribe lol

I will admit as I have many times, I am extremely anti government and have been since a young age, I believe an anarchist society without a single head of state with moral laws would be better but that is also unrealistic since the majority of people will put themselves and their group before others and that won't work in the society I envision

I try to always have justification for those beliefs and not just throw hate but in my lifetime I have yet to see a politician who actually cares about the people and not their (or their handlers) agendas
Even the ones who were/are thought of as good, were pieces of shit

Regan thought of as being for the people and all that bullshit him and his wife tried to pull, bringing in that so important war on drugs, meanwhile the motherfucker is transporting cociane on military planes, giving the people nonstop lies and literally created the crack epidemic in the 80s

Jfk thought of as the best president even and the good man, the fuck was more of a womanizer than even trump who people seem to hate for saying women let him grab them by the pussy, when jfk would literally walk up, grab the bitch by the pussy and not give a fuck if she was letting him or not

I hope we one day see somebody as president who isn't a lifelong politician (or a businessman who has always had side dealings with politics) but that will never happen through voting imo, nobody will ever make it on the polls without being completely vetted that they can be controlled, the only way that will ever happen is a coup detat but that's not going to happen anytime soon

At least this is my view, sorry if I pissed you off by just adding on to the bullshit you have to see, just trying to understand if I'm reading your post right and giving reasons for why I have those beliefs

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:31 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Ill fix this shit

I'm lost lol, what shit, more so, so that I don't post any of it and make you uncomfortable

I will admit as I have many times, I am extremely anti government and have been since a young age, I believe an anarchist society without a single head of state with moral laws would be better but that is also unrealistic since the majority of people will put themselves and their group before others and that won't work in the society I envision

I try to always have justification for those beliefs and not just throw hate but in my lifetime I have yet to see a politician who actually cares about the people and not their (or their handlers) agendas

Regan thought of as being for the people and all that bullshit him and his wife tried to pull, bringing in that so important war on drugs, meanwhile the motherfucker is transporting cociane on military planes, giving the people nonstop lies and literally created the crack epidemic in the 80s

Jfk thought of as the best president even and the good man, the fuck was more of a womanizer than even trump who people seem to hate for saying women let him grab them by the pussy, when jfk would literally walk up, grab the bitch by the pussy and not give a fuck if she was letting him or not

I hope we one day see somebody as president who isn't a lifelong politician (or a businessman who has always had side dealings with politics) but that will never happen through voting imo, nobody will ever make it on the polls without being completely vetted that they can be controlled, the only way that will ever happen is a coup detat but that's not going to happen anytime soon

At least this is my view, sorry if I pissed you off by just adding on to the bullshit you have to see, just trying to understand if I'm reading your post right and giving reasons for why I have those beliefs

Very well said, bud

Its true that we need to step away from it all sometimes, get back to real life, find ourselves, focus on what is true and real in our lives, get back to God/nature/family etc. We can't go all rabbit hole 24/7, lol that 333 spends his entire waking existence ranting about conspiracy behind his computer, it's an illness imo. That kind of obsession is just not healthy, and Mega is right to detox sometimes, and turn that shit off and be wary of falling into that trap. (props to Mega!)

Yet at the same time, Illuminat3d0ne is also right imo that some things cannot be ignored, we can't keep turning a blind eye forever and pretend the elephants are not there and stay silent completely, that is also unhealthy. The conspiracy info we have been tracking for so long is happening right now, we are heading straight into the NWO as we speak so better keep your head up and have at least some foggy clue of wtf is happening.

Whenever I step away from political info for a while, I always feel great but I also recognize after some time that I do feel some sort of obligation to keep my eyes and ears open, check the bullshit again, hopefully maybe even help others recognize the big lies going down in our times, and maybe even hopefully be part of a significant crack in the public perception control

The trick of course is to find healthy balance. One may be unplugging from it all and getting back to nature, while another is deep diving and puzzling the current events together. They would both be right! lol

Especially about this covid stuff, it's happening right now all around us, we are in the thick of it all. I feel no tinfoil guilt for keeping tabs on it and posting what I feel is relevant for whoever may be lurking. The rest of y'all I'm likely already preaching to the choir lol

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:06 pm

Masato wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm with you friend. I'm not talking about any of that shit online anymore. I just deleted everyone I was following on twitter day before yesterday for starters. I get on there and I'm fed all these gruesome war images and flagged anti government content, it's time to flush everything ahead of this crackdown we're starting to see in places.

Very well said, bud

Its true that we need to step away from it all sometimes, get back to real life, find ourselves, focus on what is true and real in our lives, get back to God/nature/family etc. We can't go all rabbit hole 24/7, lol that 333 spends his entire waking existence ranting about conspiracy behind his computer, it's an illness imo. That kind of obsession is just not healthy, and Mega is right to detox sometimes, and turn that shit off and be wary of falling into that trap. (props to Mega!)

Yet at the same time, Illuminat3d0ne is also right imo that some things cannot be ignored, we can't keep turning a blind eye forever and pretend the elephants are not there and stay silent completely, that is also unhealthy. The conspiracy info we have been tracking for so long is happening right now, we are heading straight into the NWO as we speak so better keep your head up and have at least some foggy clue of wtf is happening.

Whenever I step away from political info for a while, I always feel great but I also recognize after some time that I do feel some sort of obligation to keep my eyes and ears open, check the bullshit again, hopefully maybe even help others recognize the big lies going down in our times, and maybe even hopefully be part of a significant crack in the public perception control

The trick of course is to find healthy balance. One may be unplugging from it all and getting back to nature, while another is deep diving and puzzling the current events together. They would both be right! lol

Especially about this covid stuff, it's happening right now all around us, we are in the thick of it all. I feel no tinfoil guilt for keeping tabs on it and posting what I feel is relevant for whoever may be lurking. The rest of y'all I'm likely already preaching to the choir lol

Ok ya, I agree with all of that, if that's what mega is referring to then I agree 100%

Staying completely encompassed in that state of mind is not healthy for anyone, it turns you into somebody who has to find a conspiracy in everything which in itself creates even more misinformation because sometimes bad shit just happens unfortunately
Those people imo aren't looking for truth, they are looking for another endorphin rush fix, they've essentially turned themselves into conspiracy junkies

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”