hold onto your butts, germ theory, viruses, host theory/terrain theory

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

hold onto your butts, germ theory, viruses, host theory/terrain theory

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:56 am

whilst getting a chiropractic adjustment yesterday,i had a discussion with my chiropractor about covid among other things listed in the thread title.

Apparently there is a school of thought that says there has been no concrete proper scientific studies showing that viruses are real and that vaccines are a sham. One dr in Germany actually won a supreme court case on the matter.

I asked him to send me the info to read so he sent them to me last night, I haven't had a chance to read or dissect much of it yet and am placing it here for later review

1) https://thefreedomarticles.com/deep-dow ... verything/

2) https://thegnmsolution.com/dr-stefan-la ... ception-2/

3) https://davidicke.com/wp-content/upload ... ka-002.pdf

He said more are coming.

This was the guy who told me that while doing his training for chiropractic, he was told that he wasn't allowed to speak negatively against vaccines to patients in any way or they will pull your license.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:01 am

also, he''s as red pilled as it gets.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:02 am

Yup...

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:13 am

fuck, I was hoping to get some sleep tonight.

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/dism ... ral-theory

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:29 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:36 pm

I have as of yet been unable to verify either side of this particular discussion. Like every discussion we tackle in these boards, each side picks a belief and is entrenched in it. The problem here is that "science" is supposed to be the defining theology that puts facts before anything else, but like everything else like it and throughout history, the facts get corrupted in favour of money and control and any disruption to the flow of money is pushed back on hard by the people making money, they have no interest in truth.

This one's eating away at me.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:50 am

It is interesting

Been pondering it for months

Seems unproven

Can you find a definitive study either way?....No it seems

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:25 am

Upon first examination there are no proper studies anywhere on any of it

Return to “Anarchy Zone”