9/23 Warnings?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

9/23 Warnings?

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:18 pm

This video wouldn't be worth much if it wasn't so fuckin long. Is this beyond reasonable coincidence?

There are a LOT of examples here, many with other repeating numbers or words attached.

It seems there may be more examples of 9/23 than we found in hindsight of 9/11

Maybe be mindful of where you are come Sept 23

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:33 pm

alright ill bite
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:37 pm

https://angelnumber.org/what-does-the-n ... the-bible/

There are also many other facts that can be a connection between number 23 and the Bible. For example, the 23 000th verse of the Bible is very important because it is telling us that in the last days of this world people will be looking for the Jews because God will be with them.
We have also to mention that the Psalm 23 is one of the most famous Psalms and its name is “The Lord is my shepherd“.

There is also an interesting fact from the Jewish tradition that is related to number 23. According to this tradition, Adam and Eva had 23 daughters.

According to the Bible, number 23 can also be perceived as a symbol of death, while number 46 is a symbol of resurrection, so we have that 23 x 2 gives 46. It is known that the letter W is a symbol of the Satan and it is known that the letter W is on the 23th position in the Latin alphabet.

In this chapter you have seen a couple of the most important facts about number 23 and the Bible, so you can see clearly that this number is important in the biblical sense.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:53 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:54 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:05 pm

This is tough because there is massive room for coincidence.

And just because the phenomena has surpassed coincidence, it doesn't mean that many of examples found are still just coincidences.

Some examples in that vid seem just happenstance, others seem much more deliberate. You decide I guess

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:46 pm

throw it on the coincidence pile.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:08 am

Canuckster wrote:throw it on the coincidence pile.

I'm not saying throw the whole concept on the conspiracy pile, just saying that if there is something to it that doesn't mean all examples to be found are deliberate. There will still be many coincidences

I didn't even watch the whole vid but before 2 minute mark there are 2 examples that clearly reference 923 and then immediately after they say the number 47. Maybe they are more examples but if so then that becomes difficult to chalk up as coincidence, the odds start to get higher.

Who is that dude in the Lakers jersey? I would have thought they would retire numbers of guys like Jordan. I think in hockey for example no one can ever 99 again, or is that false?

My house number is 2304. My wife's pottery studio address is 23.
whatever that's worth, lol

Here is one of the most powerful people on this planet ranting about numerology, lol Whatever you believe, there is quite the mountain of evidence that elites do like their numeric symbols, and seem to actively use them often. Or maybe its just code words to warn insiders? I don't know. The 911 forewarnings were super interesting but this seems even more. Or CT vd maker just have more time on their hands cuz corona lol :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:27 am

Well, it was 23 yrs ago today that princess di was killed and you decide to make this thread.......

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:37 am

The other dude in the 23 jersey is LeBron James,

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”