Som got pinked?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Som got pinked?

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:00 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:In CCP China they're cracking down on food wastage with their "Clean Plate" policy. I think you would do great! :D

Wait, what????
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:03 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:In CCP China they're cracking down on food wastage with their "Clean Plate" policy. I think you would do great! :D

I thrive anywhere.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:34 pm

Canuckster wrote:

Wait, what????

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:33 pm

Bookmarked for later
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:35 am

Splinty - "Also I want to highlight that you've left the simple statement that groups like nambla only exist and homosexual groups And have now brought into your approach to just demonizing homosexuals as a whole... literally that homosexuals in general "recruit" through child molestation... This is beyond the line and this is the one public statement to start walking that back. This is not acceptable here and you can save your breath responding to me on this."
Whoa... Guess you were right Masato.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:41 am

Som-Pong wrote:Splinty - "Also I want to highlight that you've left the simple statement that groups like nambla only exist and homosexual groups And have now brought into your approach to just demonizing homosexuals as a whole... literally that homosexuals in general "recruit" through child molestation... This is beyond the line and this is the one public statement to start walking that back. This is not acceptable here and you can save your breath responding to me on this."
Whoa... Guess you were right Masato.

Implementing a regime of Cultural Marxism one spoonful at a time

But that's fine, what ever works for Splinty I guess and good luck :lol:
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:55 am

I really didn’t see this coming and I have a nose for these things.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:59 am

Sure got banned at an opportune time.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:12 am

Som-Pong wrote:Sure got banned at an opportune time.

There's a baseball broadcaster who has done the play by play for the Cincinati Reds broadcasts for many years named Tom Brennaman who was just canceled yesterday after getting caught referring to some city as "one of the fag capitals of the world" while someone left the mic live during a break and the fake outrage on twitter with everyone wanting him burned at the stake and falling over themselves to express their offense was hysterical.

I myself even got into the act. I was telling people I watched the game in a bar with a group of friends and everyone at our table was in tears. In fact the whole sports bar was bawling its eyes out. 8-)
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:37 am

This one has been fun I have to say :D

el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”