Som got pinked?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Illuminat3d0ne

Re: Som got pinked?

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:43 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I don't know, I like Wild personally. He's going through some tough times right now.

It's nothing against anyone personally, and it really doesn't make any difference in the greater scheme of things, I just noticed the recent additions and subtractions they have made have changed the equilibrium of that forum. It's quite noticeable, to me at least..

I didn't really mean my post as insult to him, meant you shouldn't feel bad about what the forum has turned to, I would hope everyone is sympathetic about the things he has had to unfortunately deal with in his personal life

the whiny leftist remark could be taken as an insult but it's more just a phrase, by it I more mean that from what I saw, he never really participated in the more right leaning discussions and seemed to push harder against those who did display a conservative perspective
He didn't really "whine" but he would punish people for shit he would do himself, he would complain that people who have been on there a while must be nice to all new people, even if those people are also attacking the older people, told people to be civil with a rapist enabler (Limp llyod student) and then made it known he wanted to break up the clics on there and bring in people with different view points (I always think it's smart to bring other view points so I don't hate on him for that but you have to leave the other side there as well or you are just changing the culture to what you want it to be) and people who were interested in more than mma
from what I saw he tried to handle the forum in a communist style where everyone is supposed to be one big happy family working together with the illusion of equality but at the helm is a dictator who controls that community and is never at fault

From what I've heard, the forum has turned into exactly what he wanted it to be

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:32 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I don't know, I like Wild personally. He's going through some tough times right now.

It's nothing against anyone personally, and it really doesn't make any difference in the greater scheme of things, I just noticed the recent additions and subtractions they have made have changed the equilibrium of that forum. It's quite noticeable, to me at least..

I didn't really mean my post as insult to him, meant you shouldn't feel bad about what the forum has turned to, I would hope everyone is sympathetic about the things he has had to unfortunately deal with in his personal life

the whiny leftist remark could be taken as an insult but it's more just a phrase, by it I more mean that from what I saw, he never really participated in the more right leaning discussions and seemed to push harder against those who did display a conservative perspective
He didn't really "whine" but he would punish people for shit he would do himself, he would complain that people who have been on there a while must be nice to all new people, even if those people are also attacking the older people, told people to be civil with a rapist enabler (Limp llyod student) and then made it known he wanted to break up the clics on there and bring in people with different view points (I always think it's smart to bring other view points so I don't hate on him for that but you have to leave the other side there as well or you are just changing the culture to what you want it to be) and people who were interested in more than mma
from what I saw he tried to handle the forum in a communist style where everyone is supposed to be one big happy family working together with the illusion of equality but at the helm is a dictator who controls that community and is never at fault

The mma forum is still a very good one but the off topic isn't really my style.

I really just post here now forum wise, it's enough for me.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:39 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

Gonna have to disagree. The swing in offtopic came with Wild absent. Anyway's he's got more important things on his mind.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:03 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

The mma forum is still a very good one but the off topic isn't really my style.

I really just post here now forum wise, it's enough for me.

Their fight threads were always amazing, the mma discussion there was always great

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:06 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

Gonna have to disagree. The swing in offtopic came with Wild absent. Anyway's he's got more important things on his mind.

Very possible it got worse at that point, I noticed the first change when splinty went absent for a bit

Agree, many more things more important than that bs that doesn't really effect anything irl

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:39 am

Finding myself more active on Bitchute lately.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:55 am

Right on

Keep smiling bros

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:24 pm

3D854783-EDBC-4BCD-B12E-7029733F0FB3.jpeg
3D854783-EDBC-4BCD-B12E-7029733F0FB3.jpeg (292.6 KiB) Viewed 3909 times

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:09 pm

H

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:14 pm

In CCP China they're cracking down on food wastage with their "Clean Plate" policy. I think you would do great! :D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”