Som got pinked?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Som got pinked?

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:05 am

Som-Pong wrote:555 just checked out TMMAC fucking American bitchfest.

I notice they have cancelled three or four posters I used to enjoy over there and replaced them recently with three or four new hyper annoying whiny leftist types.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:30 am

The Overton window is a real thing. Shame they're kowtowing to the new left.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:50 am

Som-Pong wrote:The Overton window is a real thing. Shame they're kowtowing to the new left.

I feel for Wild. That's his baby going down the tubes.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:53 am

Som-Pong wrote:The Overton window is a real thing. Shame they're kowtowing to the new left.

How did it turn pinko exactly? What happened?

I haven't been around much lately.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:22 am

I honestly don't know. If I were to speculate it would be that birdwatcher, the Canadian admin is "liberal".

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:27 am

Splinty is medical/military trained.

Don't get more indoctrinated than that imo. Smelled it from the start, no matter how much he may try to hide it

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:45 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:555 just checked out TMMAC fucking American bitchfest.

I notice they have cancelled three or four posters I used to enjoy over there and replaced them recently with three or four new hyper annoying whiny leftist types.

Who got hit?

To be fair nearly everyone on that forum is stuck in the two party political battle which is a complete setup to cause disention
The one guy who owned it (not wild), sorry but I forget the name, was a great guy who seemed extremely intelligent but even he was stuck in that mindset and pushed it

Wild always struck me as one of the whiny leftists who didn't let it known so much, behind the scenes he let it known more if you paid attention, wish I could find some of my old screengrabs but theyre on an old drive I'd have to go looking for

Hopefully the good people like shinkicker, Rambo, you guys, papi, nut hugger, birdwatcher, and fuck I forget their names but the amazing guy from BC who I used to talk about weed with all the time and the grappling mod who was great at bjj and helped me with some stuff for my daughter are all doing well

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:49 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

I feel for Wild. That's his baby going down the tubes.

Don't, this is what he wanted

He was not happy with his site being mainly mma focused and not having the traction that the otherground had

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:52 pm

Masato wrote:Splinty is medical/military trained.

Don't get more indoctrinated than that imo. Smelled it from the start, no matter how much he may try to hide it

Extemely true, I always liked him a lot but he most definitely had strong beliefs he pushed which is fine

He did allow other opinions as long as they were debated properly so honestly I don't hold anything against him

I can only speak from my experiences but I have had straight up arguments with him and not been nice in those arguments but he always allowed me to get my point across and never punished me for it

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:42 pm

I don't know, I like Wild personally. He's going through some tough times right now.

It's nothing against anyone personally, and it really doesn't make any difference in the greater scheme of things, I just noticed the recent additions and subtractions they have made have changed the equilibrium of that forum. It's quite noticeable, to me at least..
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”