Site Admin

Put your kids in grappling!

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:45 pm

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:27 pm

- The blue jacket kid watchs pro-wrestling. :D
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:23 am

Did the little kid instigate it, have his friend film it, so he could show off his whitebelt skills??

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:27 pm

Masato wrote:Did the little kid instigate it, have his friend film it, so he could show off his whitebelt skills??

- He got the heat. Now he cannot stop training, or the big one will catch to him.

Grateful Dude

Postby Grateful Dude » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:55 pm

My son just turned 7 a couple of weeks ago, and I was hoping and planning to get him into BJJ this summer. There is a academy here that has a great program for kids, and the owner/instructor is awesome (I know him somewhat, he is a neighbor and friend of my business partner). But that shit has all been shut down since Covid. Wuddya gonna dew...

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:14 pm

Grateful Dude wrote:My son just turned 7 a couple of weeks ago, and I was hoping and planning to get him into BJJ this summer. There is a academy here that has a great program for kids, and the owner/instructor is awesome (I know him somewhat, he is a neighbor and friend of my business partner). But that shit has all been shut down since Covid. Wuddya gonna dew...

- Things will open soon and your son will be working on moves that Brock Lesnar doesnt even know the names! Frank Mir quote :mrgreen:

Grateful Dude

Postby Grateful Dude » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:45 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Grateful Dude wrote:My son just turned 7 a couple of weeks ago, and I was hoping and planning to get him into BJJ this summer. There is a academy here that has a great program for kids, and the owner/instructor is awesome (I know him somewhat, he is a neighbor and friend of my business partner). But that shit has all been shut down since Covid. Wuddya gonna dew...

Things will open soon and your son will be working on moves that Brock Lesnar doesnt even know the names! Frank Mir quote :mrgreen:

Haha, I remember Frank Murr saying that. And yeah, hoping things will get back to “normal” again soon. Lotta places here are hurting here because they can’t be open. Places like Gyms, Dojos, YMCA, etc have been hit hard here.

But one day I will get this kind into some MA.
He has some sensory struggles, and I think something like JJ would be wonderful for him. And he’s crazy smart, so he’ll be playing 3D chess before I know it :lol:

Although we’ve been watching old episodes of the Hong Kong Phooey cartoon, so I think he wants to do karate or Kung fu instead of JJ :D

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:27 pm

Grateful Dude wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:

Things will open soon and your son will be working on moves that Brock Lesnar doesnt even know the names! Frank Mir quote :mrgreen:

Haha, I remember Frank Murr saying that. And yeah, hoping things will get back to “normal” again soon. Lotta places here are hurting here because they can’t be open. Places like Gyms, Dojos, YMCA, etc have been hit hard here.

But one day I will get this kind into some MA.
He has some sensory struggles, and I think something like JJ would be wonderful for him. And he’s crazy smart, so he’ll be playing 3D chess before I know it :lol:

Although we’ve been watching old episodes of the Hong Kong Phooey cartoon, so I think he wants to do karate or Kung fu instead of JJ :D

- Capoeira, taekwondo or dance will help your kid develop equilibrium, rhythm. On the young age, is more important to do a sport, than with kind of sport. If he gets a good teacher.

Return to “Super Dojo”