Rodolfo Vieira vs. Markus Perez added to Oct. 10 UFC event

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Rodolfo Vieira vs. Markus Perez added to Oct. 10 UFC event

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:48 pm

By Guilherme Cruz and Damon Martin Aug 4, 2020

Brazilian jiu-jitsu wizard Rodolfo Vieira will face Markus Perez when he returns to the octagon on Oct. 10, multiple sources told MMA Fighting. The UFC has yet to determine the exact location for the card and its headlining attraction.

A five-time jiu-jitsu world champion as a black belt and an ADCC gold medalist, Vieira compiled a perfect 7-0 record with seven finishes since making the transition to mixed martial arts in 2017, including back-to-back submissions over middleweights Oskar Piechota and Saparbeg Safarov in the UFC.

Perez (12-3) was scheduled to face Eric Spicely at last week’s UFC event in Las Vegas, but “Zebrinha” was pulled from the card after failing to make weight for the 195-pound catchweight contest.

Charlie Ontiveros was then selected as a last-minute replacement, but wasn’t medically cleared to step in. “Maluko” is looking to bounce back from a decision defeat to Wellington Turman in Nov. 2019.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/8/4/21353535/rodolfo-vieira-markus-perez-october-10-ufc-event
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”