Cops

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: Cops

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:03 pm

penxv wrote:The law enforcement psych evaluation is there to weed out people with any kind of a sane moral compass. If you are a good person that wants to get into law enforcement, you are going to have to lie on the pre-employment evaluation (which is paradoxical) and pretend to be a psychotic dick that will mindlessly follow orders.

- If you aren't approved here. You can enter with a requirement and a judge will evaluate you sane to exerce the job!
Basically the psychological requirement does not serve nothing here!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:50 pm

Masato wrote:I don't think police violence in the US is a racial problem, as much as it is a cop problem.

Cops are fucked up individuals for the most part, there is something seriously wrong with them.

See they are crazy in Canada too even without tha racial tension

Hope this guys goes to jail. Betting man says he doesn't

Mayor, RCMP reviewing video appearing to show violent arrest in Alberta suburb
https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/mayor-rcmp- ... -1.5034670

All I'll say is you are mostly correct, some of it is racial base, the cops hate groups like the Moores and other black groups, that's a fact that I can guarantee you I've been told myself from many cops and a lot of cops when they see a black man, they instantly associate them with those groups
But you are absolutely correct it's a cop problem and it's from the people indoctrinating the new recruits as they come in and get started on the force
Police school, can't remember the name of it but that place and the first few years on the job seriously change a person unless they have an incredibly strong will and character
Honestly even the ones who are good still partake in the violence, they let their anger out on the person and actually feel good afterwards, they'll go drinking and tell all the other cops how bad they beat the shit out of somebody or what they came up with as a way to hurt the person but have plausible deniability

Its a seriously fucked up system that needs to completely overhauled from the ground up

The stories I could tell but can't due to it possibly getting friends in a lot of shit which I guess in a way makes me part of the problem... Fuck

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:59 pm

Masato wrote:All that being said, I do not support or even understand this 'defund the police' stuff going around in america... and kind of like seeing those antifa maniacs get put in line, lol

I guess it's a tough job to ever do fairly.

But don't smack old people to the pavement, I hope we can all agree on this at least

Defund the police is stupid, those people really don't even know what the fuck they are asking for

I would say it depends on the old person, some of them absolutely need to be smacked around, same goes for some of the young ones too

The older guys are the one who put forth the mentality of us vs them ideology and indoctrinate the young ones into that belief though, there are obviously also young people who join because they already have that belief system

The entire thing needs to be overhauled and that includes getting rid of those who push this bullshit imo

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:09 pm

Masato wrote:
Luigi wrote:Its always been known that cops are power tripping dicks, but I will be fine with that as long as we ban them from compressing peoples chest or neck as a form of incarceration. I dont want any gray area about which cops are killers.

well what about like in Portland where the protesters have brought such destructive chaos to the streets, smashing shit and running amok. When the cops show up the protesters engage in violence, throwing stuff, burning etc.

In this instance how can cops do their jobs without getting rough?

violence tends to be necessary according to the threat of violence they are dealing with, this would make sense if I had to be a cop.

Hence the basketball skull to the pavement on a senior being unbalanced.

You are absolutely right that they have to respond with being rough
The problem is that a lot of cops don't stop once the situation is under control and the other person is no longer a threat

If a cop has to through a guy to the ground to get him cuffed because the guy is throwing blows or whatever, that's perfectly fine, just once those cuffs are on and the person isn't a serious threat, get the fuck off them and calm the adrenaline down
The problem is, too many cops throw in a couple extra shots when it's over because the person put up a fight, or as the person is getting into the car they smash his head on the top part of the open doorway, or when they're driving fast, yell out an animal ran on the road so the camera picks up the audio, then slam on the breaks so the person in the back fly forward smashing their head into the glass possibly giving them a fucking concussion

And the even bigger problem are the other cops who see this shit and don't say anything, or they do say something and they get in shit from the higher ups

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:15 pm

penxv wrote:The law enforcement psych evaluation is there to weed out people with any kind of a sane moral compass. If you are a good person that wants to get into law enforcement, you are going to have to lie on the pre-employment evaluation (which is paradoxical) and pretend to be a psychotic dick that will mindlessly follow orders.

FUCKING FACTS RIGHT HERE
both the evaluation to get on and the the ones after the cop has an incident which requires assessment are complete bullshit

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:53 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:
Luigi wrote:Its always been known that cops are power tripping dicks, but I will be fine with that as long as we ban them from compressing peoples chest or neck as a form of incarceration. I dont want any gray area about which cops are killers.

well what about like in Portland where the protesters have brought such destructive chaos to the streets, smashing shit and running amok. When the cops show up the protesters engage in violence, throwing stuff, burning etc.

In this instance how can cops do their jobs without getting rough?

violence tends to be necessary according to the threat of violence they are dealing with, this would make sense if I had to be a cop.

Hence the basketball skull to the pavement on a senior being unbalanced.

You are absolutely right that they have to respond with being rough
The problem is that a lot of cops don't stop once the situation is under control and the other person is no longer a threat

If a cop has to through a guy to the ground to get him cuffed because the guy is throwing blows or whatever, that's perfectly fine, just once those cuffs are on and the person isn't a serious threat, get the fuck off them and calm the adrenaline down
The problem is, too many cops throw in a couple extra shots when it's over because the person put up a fight, or as the person is getting into the car they smash his head on the top part of the open doorway, or when they're driving fast, yell out an animal ran on the road so the camera picks up the audio, then slam on the breaks so the person in the back fly forward smashing their head into the glass possibly giving them a fucking concussion

And the even bigger problem are the other cops who see this shit and don't say anything, or they do say something and they get in shit from the higher ups

I have a funny story to share about this that happened. To a friend of mine. I'll post it when I get home
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:30 pm

So a friend of mine is an immigrant from Poland, he was fresh in the country and was a relatively advanced student of aikido.

Him and a friend get pulled over by the police while joyriding in his new Camaro.

Now, fresh out of Poland, people from there are not the most trusting of police. And at some point in the conversation with the police, they reached out to grab him and the cop got dumped on his ass for it. He tried to apologize and tell the cop it was only a reaction because he was very scared.

Next thing he gets cuffed, dumped in the back of the cruiser and taken on a bumpy ride through town and gets thrown around the back of the car and gets quite bumped up and injured for his trouble.

And yes I know he asked for it and should have known better.

6 months later, officer friendly shows up at my friends dojo, my friend sees him and goes to the coach and asks to make sure he gets partnered up with him. After which he proceeds to beat the shit out of the cop and doesn't go light on the techniques. Officer friendly takes a beating.

They go outside after and were talking about class in the parking lot and the cop asks why he went so hard, so my friend reminds him about the incident in the cruiser that one night.

Officer friendly says he doesn't remember, but I'm sure he did and was probably the last time he played that shit on someone.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:49 pm

Canuckster wrote:So a friend of mine is an immigrant from Poland, he was fresh in the country and was a relatively advanced student of aikido.

Him and a friend get pulled over by the police while joyriding in his new Camaro.

Now, fresh out of Poland, people from there are not the most trusting of police. And at some point in the conversation with the police, they reached out to grab him and the cop got dumped on his ass for it. He tried to apologize and tell the cop it was only a reaction because he was very scared.

Next thing he gets cuffed, dumped in the back of the cruiser and taken on a bumpy ride through town and gets thrown around the back of the car and gets quite bumped up and injured for his trouble.

And yes I know he asked for it and should have known better.

6 months later, officer friendly shows up at my friends dojo, my friend sees him and goes to the coach and asks to make sure he gets partnered up with him. After which he proceeds to beat the shit out of the cop and doesn't go light on the techniques. Officer friendly takes a beating.

They go outside after and were talking about class in the parking lot and the cop asks why he went so hard, so my friend reminds him about the incident in the cruiser that one night.

Officer friendly says he doesn't remember, but I'm sure he did and was probably the last time he played that shit on someone.

- One thing is that i've met very feel cops that took training! Its like they think the uniforme is the Iron-Man suit and they dont actually have to exercise! :?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”