Cops

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Cops

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:57 pm

I don't think police violence in the US is a racial problem, as much as it is a cop problem.

Cops are fucked up individuals for the most part, there is something seriously wrong with them.

See they are crazy in Canada too even without tha racial tension

Hope this guys goes to jail. Betting man says he doesn't

Mayor, RCMP reviewing video appearing to show violent arrest in Alberta suburb
https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/mayor-rcmp- ... -1.5034670

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:03 pm

you're telling me that cop was unable to arrest that man without the fucking massive throw to the pavement?

I hope that cop is sweating guilty bullets right now, line him up in front of the old man's family to face.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:31 pm

All that being said, I do not support or even understand this 'defund the police' stuff going around in america... and kind of like seeing those antifa maniacs get put in line, lol

I guess it's a tough job to ever do fairly.

But don't smack old people to the pavement, I hope we can all agree on this at least

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:36 pm

- I wondt say the majority of them are mentally instable. But you get people, give them power, a covered back, and you see this.
You give power to a person and they start acting like this. We see this here all the time, this week made the news i dont know the english therme prosecutor?

https://g1.globo.com/sp/santos-regiao/noticia/2020/07/19/desembargador-humilha-guarda-apos-multa-por-nao-usar-mascara-em-sp-analfabeto.ghtml

Now on the case of law enforcement, they get a stressful job, every kid that watches a feel guys telling about public security here, think they can say how people should doo their jobs.

So we get some power hungry people, needind to feel superior, a stressfull job, the media manipulating and thats is what happens. The same happens here, if i was a cop, i would just turn my back on the job, and let everyone at their own lucky! The good cops get the blame for the bad ones.

About the guy on the vid, looks like the type of people that just wanted a excuse to hurt somebody, i bet you, if he wasnt a cop, he would try to find another oportunitty to do that.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:42 pm

Masato wrote:All that being said, I do not support or even understand this 'defund the police' stuff going around in america... and kind of like seeing those antifa maniacs get put in line, lol

I guess it's a tough job to ever do fairly.

But don't smack old people to the pavement, I hope we can all agree on this at least

- Its a thought and hipocrity job, we get people that want especial treatment for being family of cops, some cops that condone with that, and a little corruption can became a big one.
In the end we as supposed racional animals, need people to tell us how to be social animals! :geek:

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:44 pm

Its always been known that cops are power tripping dicks, but I will be fine with that as long as we ban them from compressing peoples chest or neck as a form of incarceration. I dont want any gray area about which cops are killers.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:31 pm

Luigi wrote:Its always been known that cops are power tripping dicks, but I will be fine with that as long as we ban them from compressing peoples chest or neck as a form of incarceration. I dont want any gray area about which cops are killers.

well what about like in Portland where the protesters have brought such destructive chaos to the streets, smashing shit and running amok. When the cops show up the protesters engage in violence, throwing stuff, burning etc.

In this instance how can cops do their jobs without getting rough?

violence tends to be necessary according to the threat of violence they are dealing with, this would make sense if I had to be a cop.

Hence the basketball skull to the pavement on a senior being unbalanced.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:54 pm

Masato wrote:
Luigi wrote:Its always been known that cops are power tripping dicks, but I will be fine with that as long as we ban them from compressing peoples chest or neck as a form of incarceration. I dont want any gray area about which cops are killers.

well what about like in Portland where the protesters have brought such destructive chaos to the streets, smashing shit and running amok. When the cops show up the protesters engage in violence, throwing stuff, burning etc.

In this instance how can cops do their jobs without getting rough?

violence tends to be necessary according to the threat of violence they are dealing with, this would make sense if I had to be a cop.

Hence the basketball skull to the pavement on a senior being unbalanced.

- Yes. Is called escalated violence for a reason. People thrown rocks and want to get flowers throw back at them.
The problem is using the collective Cops, as i if all of them are equal.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:55 pm

Looks like the dude survived.

He's not whining about it either, surprisingly:
https://globalnews.ca/news/7205224/sher ... mp-arrest/

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:44 pm

The law enforcement psych evaluation is there to weed out people with any kind of a sane moral compass. If you are a good person that wants to get into law enforcement, you are going to have to lie on the pre-employment evaluation (which is paradoxical) and pretend to be a psychotic dick that will mindlessly follow orders.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”