Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:47 pm

This is a great testimony.

This is a doctor and senator in Minnesota among other titles, and is being reprimanded and investigated for 'reckless advice' and 'spreading misinformation' about covid.

In this video he defends himself completely, and throws a lot of light on what's happening.

Highly suggest watch the full vid

Senator Scott Jensen targeted by Minnesota Medical Board for speaking out about COVID-19

follow up about the story:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:07 pm

Germany is apparently launching a Parliamentary Inquiry to push back against the totalitarian response to covid

Very inspiring.
I do find it hard to listen to German for too long without laughing though, that could be a problem with this inquiry
:o

Germany - The COVID - 19 Extra - Parliamentary Inquiry Committee - Start Conference 03rd July 2020 " We will not be delayed any longer . We citizens have the power . We are doing it " , with these words Heiko Schöning announced the Extra - Parliamentary Corona Investigation Committee ( ACU ) on 31st May 2020 in Stuttgart in front of 5000 demonstrators . On 3rd July 2020 the ACU started with an information conference in several languages . All citizens , national and international , can make suggestions for experts and witnesses ( [email protected] )
The speakers of the ACU ( Heiko Schöning , Bodo Schiffmann , Martin Haditsch ) invite the experts and witnesses to the public hearing of evidence .
Original in German : https://youtu.be/jb7WON_YVJw
For more details , please visit https://acu2020.org/international/

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:13 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:My hospital had 24 critical care covid patients when I left 3 days ago for a vacation. Just received a text that they need nurses to come in and help. We now have 71. We have another 89 patients that are in the hospital that are positive or haven't been ruled out. But those so far are responding well to treatment and don't need critical care. Yet.

:shock:

I was also told that you get one, ONE, mask to reuse. Or you had to bring your own.

Fuck that.
I may be working at McDonalds soon. Lol

Have you heard about the possibility that covid is now airborne indoors or are they not telling people in the hospital about that?

WHO is now admitting to the possibility of it

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... r-BB16ya16

Yes, doctors on the ground told us it was airborne in March.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:15 am

Masato wrote:This is a great testimony.

This is a doctor and senator in Minnesota among other titles, and is being reprimanded and investigated for 'reckless advice' and 'spreading misinformation' about covid.

In this video he defends himself completely, and throws a lot of light on what's happening.

Senator Scott Jensen targeted by Minnesota Medical Board for speaking out about COVID-19

Oh shit.

This doctor had the response that I thought all doctors would...not going to play by those rules. Apparently I was wrong.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:20 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:33 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:This is a great testimony.

Oh shit.

This doctor had the response that I thought all doctors would...not going to play by those rules. Apparently I was wrong.

Hey Shinkicker!

Sorry I am not understanding your post... Are you in support of what that doctor is saying, or disagreeing?
Thx

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:58 am

I'm agreeing.

I didn't think any doctor would follow those shady guidelines. Because the official coding guidelines do not tell them to code those other deaths as covid. I guess some/many did.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:32 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:46 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:29 pm

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”