Who knows about Charles Manson?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Who knows about Charles Manson?

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:29 pm

Hey all

So one link while procrastinating on the internet led to another, and I found out that Tarantino's new film 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' is really all about the fucking Charles Manson murderers

I did not know that

I watched the first 45 of the film some time ago and wasn't inspired to continue and forgot about it. Today I find out it has Bruce Lee in it viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6655 and the stuff about Charles Manson.

Which led me to realize that I don't really know shit about Charles Manson either.

Has anyone here gone down that rabbit hole? Anything interesting to find? What do you think the whole things was about? Was there any suspicion of Manchurian Candidate stuff going on? CIA involvement? Cultural Engineering? Or just a freak with a cult?

I plan to keep it on the shelf here for a possible research topic, but if anyone here has already looked into it I would appreciate your thoughts or any good links you may suggest

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:30 pm

real footage of girls portrayed in Tarantino's film:

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:29 am

He got mk ultra to work. Probably a reincarnation of Rasputin

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:46 am

I have heard a crazy synopsis of his plan;

He was gonna have his followers kill a bunch of Hollywood fatcats, and then (?) Blame it on the Black Panthers ??? Apparently he wanted to start some kind of race war? This was called 'Helter Skelter'??

Like I said these are cheap cliff notes I've seen, likely way more to it but still sounds wild. It especially caught my attention because it seems to me recently that a 'race war' is being baited and instigated right now in the US... if there was ever a Helter Skelter its now, lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:37 am

Charles Manson and the tate labianca murders was the death of the 60s hippy movement. I believe he was a patsy, period, end of story. my guess is he was a cia spook much like it appears that the nova scotia shooter was.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:21 am

CIA and the feds no doubt. There’s a Rogan podcast with Tim O’Neill that goes into detail.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:44 am

Manson was the poster child for someone you would want to have as a CIA patsy, his mother was a prostitute and he had a chaotic upbringing with basically no boundaries. Also could be discredited very easily if need be if he goes offline
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:58 am

This was one of the most watched made for tv movies in the seventies, all about The Family.

There were tons of cults like this one back in the day, but Charlie's was the most famous. I came across many of them in my teenage years but I guess they didn't like my aura ;)

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 am

One of the more common types of cults back in the era were Jesus cults. They were more nuisance than anything, cornering you in a laundromat or chasing you down the street begging for money.

The bagwan type was much worse though, things could go haywire at those compounds and often did. The weird child sex cults would have to be the worst by far, they were some depraved mutherfuckers. And then you also had the far left political terrorist cults like the Weather Underground. Very dangerous; not unlike antifa today. I would say Charlie's cult had half baked political aspirations but was really more of a weird sex cult.
el rey del mambo

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:02 pm

Masato wrote:I have heard a crazy synopsis of his plan;

He was gonna have his followers kill a bunch of Hollywood fatcats, and then (?) Blame it on the Black Panthers ??? Apparently he wanted to start some kind of race war? This was called 'Helter Skelter'??

Like I said these are cheap cliff notes I've seen, likely way more to it but still sounds wild. It especially caught my attention because it seems to me recently that a 'race war' is being baited and instigated right now in the US... if there was ever a Helter Skelter its now, lol

like som pong says

listen to the JRE podcast if you haven't

Return to “Anarchy Zone”