Report says that Jeffrey Epstein has killed himself in prison

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Epstein doc on Netflix

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:51 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:Makes no sense to me that Netflix would spill the beans on this operation.

Haven't seen it but my first suspicion would be that it is a whitewashing of the situation. Avoid the key points, gloss over the unimportant details, vilify the dead and absolve the living (you mentioned a specific clearing of Bill Clinton, which is absurd imo).

Do they ever address that some of the girls were underage?

I don't trust Netflix one bit I think its a propaganda op so yes this is super interesting.
Super skeptical, but interesting.

I will say it is much better than you are thinking, they actually have a lot of the women doing the interview and go into how old they were and what happened without going into graphic detail, just saying he's a freak and likes to do things to women that should never be done

They have some of the ex employees telling what they saw such as dershowitz rubbing a topless 17 year old Virginia roberts

They have dershowitz try and defend himself saying Virginia will never accuse him publically and then go to Virginia who does just that

They fucking destroyed Acosta and basically made him look like a pedo enabler, which I agree with personally

The Clinton thing seemed really forced, they went into the flight with Clinton, spacey and tucker and made sure to say that nothing happened on the plane or the entire trip to Africa and then said she doesn't know if anybody else did anything but she never saw Bill doing anything wrong

They also went hard on Maxwell and made her look just as guilty as epstein

But Ya it seems to have been made to make enemies of those who are already thought to be apart of it while taking heat off Clinton, really not much new but a good jumping on point for people new to the case

They touched on trumps history with epstein but say they cut ties around 2005 and don't really mention him other than that

my theory at the moment re; Epstein is that whatever operations were in play have been moved to safe new tracks. Business as usual but fresh networks unrelated to Epstein, now they can let this story dead-end and die. I don't know if I will watch but the Clinton thing sounds super freaky, like the whole doc was maybe just to publicly absolve Clinton on the record then let the whole scandal burn out while the new pedo pimps are running free.

Netflix will never release real whistleblowing on active elites imo

Still super interesting, hope I'm wrong. Maybe I will watch to just to compare with what I've learned myself about it, see what they leave out etc

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:53 pm

Again, hope I'm wrong - I shouldn't be so cynical. It wasn't just a few years ago that the idea of any mainstream attention on Epstein was an impossibility. Now we're getting Netflix docs lol

I suppose that's a good thing, a huge step I should be applauding I just can't trust Netflix too far

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:58 am

I'll give it a watch.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:04 pm

Masato wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:Makes no sense to me that Netflix would spill the beans on this operation.

Haven't seen it but my first suspicion would be that it is a whitewashing of the situation. Avoid the key points, gloss over the unimportant details, vilify the dead and absolve the living (you mentioned a specific clearing of Bill Clinton, which is absurd imo).

Do they ever address that some of the girls were underage?

I don't trust Netflix one bit I think its a propaganda op so yes this is super interesting.
Super skeptical, but interesting.

I will say it is much better than you are thinking, they actually have a lot of the women doing the interview and go into how old they were and what happened without going into graphic detail, just saying he's a freak and likes to do things to women that should never be done

They have some of the ex employees telling what they saw such as dershowitz rubbing a topless 17 year old Virginia roberts

They have dershowitz try and defend himself saying Virginia will never accuse him publically and then go to Virginia who does just that

They fucking destroyed Acosta and basically made him look like a pedo enabler, which I agree with personally

The Clinton thing seemed really forced, they went into the flight with Clinton, spacey and tucker and made sure to say that nothing happened on the plane or the entire trip to Africa and then said she doesn't know if anybody else did anything but she never saw Bill doing anything wrong

They also went hard on Maxwell and made her look just as guilty as epstein

But Ya it seems to have been made to make enemies of those who are already thought to be apart of it while taking heat off Clinton, really not much new but a good jumping on point for people new to the case

They touched on trumps history with epstein but say they cut ties around 2005 and don't really mention him other than that

my theory at the moment re; Epstein is that whatever operations were in play have been moved to safe new tracks. Business as usual but fresh networks unrelated to Epstein, now they can let this story dead-end and die. I don't know if I will watch but the Clinton thing sounds super freaky, like the whole doc was maybe just to publicly absolve Clinton on the record then let the whole scandal burn out while the new pedo pimps are running free.

Netflix will never release real whistleblowing on active elites imo

Still super interesting, hope I'm wrong. Maybe I will watch to just to compare with what I've learned myself about it, see what they leave out etc

Ya I came at at with the view that I never expected to see a doc on Netflix even about this subject but was definitely looking for bias to pop up and because of my prior knowledge of this subject, knew immediately when they were forcing things or skipping over certain parts

I really don't think anybody such as yourself will get anything from it really, only real new info was exactly how his pyramid scheme worked
however for somebody who doesn't know anything about it, with it being so readily available on Netflix, I think/hope this will make it easier to get people who don't know this stuff is real to see it and hopefully make them more accepting when we bring up stuff like the Franklin scandle

Nothing wrong with being skeptical because it's connected to Netflix, I know I was

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:07 pm

Did the Netflix documentary mention ANYTHING about Epstein's ties to MOSSAD???

Here one of my favourite researchers, Ryan Dawson, spills a huge whack of facts and info about how tightly Epstein's operation was linked to Israeli Intelligence, how many top Israeli Prime Ministers and politicians were involved with Epstein, etc etc etc

Ryan Dawson is a total badass when it comes to exposing facts and history about Mossad/Israel, he's like some autist computer that remembers everything, lol

Loads of good stuff here:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:11 pm

*** I merged the Netflix thread into this thread

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:16 pm

Syrian Girl on Epstein's connections to MOSSAD:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:24 pm

NY Post is a weak-ass source, but they have a story that Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested in NYC:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/02/ghislaine ... vmop41AaSc

Ghislaine Maxwell — Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime associate accused of recruiting young girls for his sex trafficking ring — has been arrested, sources told The Post.

The British socialite, 58, was taken into custody in New Hampshire around 8:30 a.m. Thursday on charges related to Epstein, sources said.

She is expected to appear later Thursday in Manhattan federal court.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:01 pm

^^^ more on this. Good news if true

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:09 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”