Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Thu May 21, 2020 12:21 pm

My wife was talking to a nurse yesterday (one of her students).

She said a ton of restaurants are all trying to look good and market themselves by donating food and hot lunches to the 'Front Line Heroes', but the truth is that there is only 1 single patient in our whole city with COVID, and the hospital is basically empty. There is no warzone, no pandemic, no 'Front Line' to be fighting on.

So they get like 10x more food than they can even eat, but the food keeps coming lol. Apparently they are giving the best of the deliveries to the longterm care patients. The rest if the food is a lotta Tim Hortons, she said you should see how many timbits get thrown out every day lolol

It's fucked up because at least in my city, there seems to be a massive gap between perception/action vs the true reality. Our whole city is still in relative lockdown, stores closed people going bankrupt, social distancing and masks everywhere, the whole town is fucked up operating backwards, businesses closing and yet according to that nurse there is only 1 patient here with actual covid. We are all running around as if there is a pandemic here but there is no pandemic here. I suppose one could argue that there is no pandemic here because we did the lockdown, but it still seems weird to be behaving all extreme like this when there is no immediate threat to be seen. Yet masks everywhere. Bonkers.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 21, 2020 1:29 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Hello :D

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Says Only Hire Those Loyal to The New World Order

99,363 views May 15, 2020

sweet

scary

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 22, 2020 12:37 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:UFC champ Khabib confronts COVID-19 deniers: ‘In my village, 500 people fell ill at once’

"With his father on life support in a Moscow hospital following a coronavirus diagnosis, Khabib Nurmagomedov does not have the patience to deal with COVID-19 deniers.

The UFC lightweight champion, who himself is trapped in Russia, has been responding to people on social media who claim that the coronavirus is little more than a hoax.

“In my village more than 500 people fell ill with pneumonia at once. 11 died and dozens more people were in the hospital from my village. In a neighbouring village, 14 people died during the night and there wasn’t enough time to bury them.

“Sorry I’m not as smart as you.”

Nurmagomedov’s latest comments come shortly after the lightweight champion took to Instagram Live to confirm his father’s dire situation. “He’s in the hospital now, he’s in a very serious condition. He had heart complications stemming from the virus. This virus has very seriously affected his heart, since he had a heart operation a year ago,” Khabib said (h/t RT Sports). “He’s had surgery again. He’s in a difficult situation, very difficult. We ask Allah to return him to us. Thank you very much to everyone who writes, who sends their support. May Allah help us all.”

Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, 57, was transported from his native Dagestan to a military hospital in Moscow several weeks ago after falling ill with pneumonia and flu-like symptoms, which was later confirmed to be COVID-19. As his condition worsened, the renowned coach suffered a stroke and underwent surgery before being placed in a medically induced coma. And despite waking from the coma a week later, he was reportedly unable to speak and remained in critical condition.

Then on Tuesday, Russian media reported that Abdulmanap had been placed on life support after his condition worsened significantly. He remains unconscious and is unable to breathe without medical support.

Russia has over 300,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 2813 death. However, Dagestan has also emerged as the nation’s coronavirus hotspot after the republic’s ministry of health revealed figures that far surpassed Moscow’s estimates, claiming that the total number of people infected with coronavirus and community-acquired pneumonia in Dagestan exceeded 13,000, with 657 dead."

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/5/20/2 ... a-mma-news

Thanks Uncle, interesting

Condolences to all in Dagestan. Weird they got hit so hard. Why Dagestan? What might be different there than other similar places that didn't get hit as hard?

The problem with the word 'denier' is that it polarizes the issue into 2 extremes; either you are a 'denier' and believe it's all fake, or you are 'not a denier' and believe everything we're told is always 100% true. All or nothing.

I find the truth is likely somewhere in the middle. It's very hard to outright deny that something like a corona pandemic is happening, and some places are getting wrecked. People are dying for sure, anyone who wants to completely try to deny that will have a hard time.

On the other hand, this doesn't mean that there is ant any bullshit going on, that there aren't some lies being told, corruption being done here, agendas at play, propaganda at work.

Folks like to polarize the issue so as to discredit and make a straw man of whatever extreme is furthest from their opinion.
I think this is a big mistake.

I think it's far too early in the game for any of us to have gotten to the bottom of this.

For now though, my best guess is that they have released this thing deliberately to cull us old folks so they don't have to look after us in our sunset years. There's just too many of us Masato, we didn't have enough kids to do the job. Call it a boomer removal, if you're paying attention they already have turned the kids against us.

And they have them all covered in ink already so it's a natural extension of that to mark them one more time for identification purposes after they forcibly vaccinate them. Then they'll have a registered, easily tracked and immunized worker population serving a small, privileged group of boomer elite.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 22, 2020 1:08 am

I also plan to watch the movie Idiocracy. Just recently found out about it and it seems to foretell what is going on today in some ways. I had stopped watching movies before it came out.

Could they have deliberately discouraged high IQ people from having children in order to create a beast-like worker population to serve the elites in the future? This rings true to by recollection of the deep dark past. And I did sense at the time to some extent that we were a guinea pig population.

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 22, 2020 1:12 am

el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri May 22, 2020 10:08 am

Spot on!
Perfect outline!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 22, 2020 7:26 pm

???

Enock

Postby Enock » Sat May 23, 2020 5:45 pm

Now think about what she says here in regards to hiring people loyal to the NWO ....

How did she get into the position she is in? ...climb the pyramid - you know at a higher level then her she was hand selected to run for Mayor of Chitown because they knew she was loyal to the Agenda ...she just lays it out at lower level.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Enock wrote:

Now think about what she says here in regards to hiring people loyal to the NWO ....

How did she get into the position she is in? ...climb the pyramid - you know at a higher level then her she was hand selected to run for Mayor of Chitown because they knew she was loyal to the Agenda ...she just lays it out at lower level.

Hey Enock!

I thought you may have been swept up in the Rapture and left us behind, lol Good to see you still here :D

I know that short clip has been haunting me for a few days now. It's really quite amazing.

This is a weird time because I think many of the 'conspiracy' ideas that we've been analyzing for many years is starting to become blunt and obvious, people starting to see it that didn't want to listen before. Others will see it right in front of their eyes and still won't be able to grasp the bigger picture.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 25, 2020 7:51 pm

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”