How are you all handling Lockdown?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: How are you all handling Lockdown?

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:04 pm

Masato wrote:yet
;)

I can dig that style lol

I remember Canuckster telling a tale about meeting a real life Doc Brown once.
It's reassuring in a weird way, lol

I hope you become a great Doc Brown!

That dude still sends me emails in mass email marketing that he does,

Edit: added pic from his linkedin account

Unfortunately, I cant post anymore info than this, he made me sign an NDA to be able to view his stuff, I don't want to be sued.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 04, 2020 1:28 am

Canuckster wrote:
Masato wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:Apart from no gym and no jits, life is exactly the same for me. We're not in total lockdown. Shops and restaurants are still open. Just can't hang out in crowds thats all.

They just extended the closure of all gyms/fitness centres for another 14 days so thats a bummer. Was really looking forward to going back this Thursday.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

jelly

Canada is way behind and likely will stretch this shit as long as possible

Do you know a lot of 1st or 2nd/3rd hand fatalities in Hong Kong?

You want to arrange some jits for you and I, >>>???<>< i can probably swing space in the gym, ill ask if i can get someone to come train.

lets do it

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon May 04, 2020 3:32 am

Have as much fun as you can. I'd love to strap some blades on and play some roller hockey with you guys :D
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 04, 2020 1:30 pm

I scored my son a used basketball hoop, we put it in front of our house on the street. I never played basketball in my life but its pretty fun

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 06, 2020 1:13 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:You want to arrange some jits for you and I, >>>???<>< i can probably swing space in the gym, ill ask if i can get someone to come train.

lets do it

Are we rolling or what?

I need some serious exercise. Walking on the trails and skateboarding ain't cutting it no more

Let's go
Where's Johnny? Anyone else we can convince to come train?

I betcha lots of jitz guys are arranging secret training with trusted friends

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed May 06, 2020 6:00 pm

Masato wrote:
Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:You want to arrange some jits for you and I, >>>???<>< i can probably swing space in the gym, ill ask if i can get someone to come train.

lets do it

Are we rolling or what?

I need some serious exercise. Walking on the trails and skateboarding ain't cutting it no more

Let's go
Where's Johnny? Anyone else we can convince to come train?

I betcha lots of jitz guys are arranging secret training with trusted friends

I'm working on it, trying to get someone to let me use the space, we could just do drill at home too if you wanted
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed May 06, 2020 6:10 pm

Gyms are reopening here on friday. But it's gonna be tricky. Only 4 people are gonna be allowed on the mats at a time. The others are gonna have to lounge around in the change rooms or office area, or wherever. Gonna be weird indeed.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed May 06, 2020 7:42 pm

Luigi wrote:
Masato wrote:
Luigi wrote:Business as usual. I actually picked my career path specifically because its so stable and will always be needed. Im just working from home but otherwise the same. I can sleep in longer and wear pajamas all day, but I do miss the office coffee machine. The worst part is eating take out in my car in parking lots but its not that bad. Today I was throwing bread with ghost pepper sauce on it to the seagulls for a laugh. Also kinda sucks I cant get a haircut but its not like Im chasing girls atm so looking like Doc Brown isn't really an issue. The lack of dating is also nice because I can finally get back into nerd hobbies.

Nice.

What was your chosen career, and how has it remained intact through this situation?

Do you really have Doc Brown hair?

I work in insurance, my whole company is working remotely. My hair is actually even messier than that but not grey lol

Property?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed May 06, 2020 8:42 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Masato wrote:
Nice.

What was your chosen career, and how has it remained intact through this situation?

Do you really have Doc Brown hair?

I work in insurance, my whole company is working remotely. My hair is actually even messier than that but not grey lol

Property?

Yep, and pretty much everything else besides auto.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed May 20, 2020 5:58 pm

Friends over at Fallujah Birth Defects keep having their account fucked with by the censors at twitter. The world needs to know their story,...

Makes me want to throw up in my cereal.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”