MOLOCH resurfaces

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

MOLOCH resurfaces

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:59 pm

Hey all.

Our man Canuckster posted this and I think it needs its own thread:

MOLOCH is the name of an ancient/biblical god/demon that is worshipped and associated with CHILD SACRIFICE.
Moloch is often represented either as a Minotaur (bull head)... or as an OWL, and is thought to be one and same with BAAL worship/human sacrifice rituals.

Some examples that come to mind:

BIBLICAL REFERENCE

Over and over again throughout the Hebrew/Christian Bible, the name MOLOCH, MOLEK, or MOLECH appears. Consistently, it refers to a Caananite Deity to which human sacrifices are made, specifically children, who are to 'pass through the fire' as burnt offerings. Associated with BAAL worship.

Hera are a few examples:

[spoiler]
Leviticus 18:21 ‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.

1 Kings 11:7On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites.

Jeremiah 7:31
“Topheth is Moloch, which was made of brass; and they heated him from his lower parts; and his hands being stretched out, and made hot, they put the child between his hands, and it was burnt; when it vehemently cried out; but the priests beat a drum, that the father might not hear the voice of his son, and his heart might not be moved.”

Jeremiah 32:35
35 They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molek, though I never commanded—nor did it enter my mind—that they should do such a detestable thing and so make Judah sin.

1 Kings 11:7
7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites.

2 Kings 23:10
10 He desecrated Topheth, which was in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, so no one could use it to sacrifice their son or daughter in the fire to Molek.

Jeremiah 49:3
3 “Wail, Heshbon, for Ai is destroyed! Cry out, you inhabitants of Rabbah! Put on sackcloth and mourn; rush here and there inside the walls, for Molek will go into exile, together with his priests and officials.

Leviticus 20:2
2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing in Israel who sacrifices any of his children to Molek is to be put to death. The members of the community are to stone him.

Jeremiah 7:31
31 They have built the high places of Topheth in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to burn their sons and daughters in the fire—something I did not command, nor did it enter my mind.

Ezekiel 20:26
26 I defiled them through their gifts—the sacrifice of every firstborn—that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD.’

Leviticus 20:2-5
2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing in Israel who sacrifices any of his children to Molek is to be put to death. The members of the community are to stone him. 3 I myself will set my face against him and will cut him off from his people; for by sacrificing his children to Molek, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 4 If the members of the community close their eyes when that man sacrifices one of his children to Molek and if they fail to put him to death, 5 I myself will set my face against him and his family and will cut them off from their people together with all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molek.

Ezekiel 20:31
31 When you offer your gifts—the sacrifice of your children in the fire—you continue to defile yourselves with all your idols to this day. Am I to let you inquire of me, you Israelites? As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will not let you inquire of me.

Ezekiel 23:37
37 for they have committed adultery and blood is on their hands. They committed adultery with their idols; they even sacrificed their children, whom they bore to me, as food for them.

Jeremiah 49:1
1 Concerning the Ammonites: This is what the LORD says: “Has Israel no sons? Has Israel no heir? Why then has Molek taken possession of Gad? Why do his people live in its towns?

Amos 5:26
26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the star of your god — which you made for yourselves.

2 Kings 21:6
6 He sacrificed his own son in the fire, practiced divination, sought omens, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, arousing his anger.

Isaiah 30:33
33 Topheth has long been prepared; it has been made ready for the king. Its fire pit has been made deep and wide, with an abundance of fire and wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of burning sulfur, sets it ablaze.

Leviticus 20:3
3 I myself will set my face against him and will cut him off from his people; for by sacrificing his children to Molek, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name.

1 Kings 11:5
5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites.

Deuteronomy 12:31
31 You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.

Isaiah 57:5
5 You burn with lust among the oaks and under every spreading tree; you sacrifice your children in the ravines and under the overhanging crags.

Ezekiel 16:20-21
20 “ ‘And you took your sons and daughters whom you bore to me and sacrificed them as food to the idols. Was your prostitution not enough? 21 You slaughtered my children and sacrificed them to the idols.

Ezekiel 23:39
39 On the very day they sacrificed their children to their idols, they entered my sanctuary and desecrated it. That is what they did in my house.

Leviticus 20:5
5 I myself will set my face against him and his family and will cut them off from their people together with all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molek.

Acts 7:43
43 You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will send you into exile’ beyond Babylon.

Amos 1:15
15 Her king will go into exile, he and his officials together,” says the LORD.

Leviticus 20:4
4 If the members of the community close their eyes when that man sacrifices one of his children to Molek and if they fail to put him to death,
Jeremiah 1:5

5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
1 Kings 11:33

33 I will do this because they have forsaken me and worshiped Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, Chemosh the god of the Moabites, and Molek the god of the Ammonites, and have not walked in obedience to me, nor done what is right in my eyes, nor kept my decrees and laws as David, Solomon’s father, did.

2 Kings 16:3
3 He followed the ways of the kings of Israel and even sacrificed his son in the fire, engaging in the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites.

Revelation 2:20
20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

Zephaniah 1:5
5 those who bow down on the roofs to worship the starry host, those who bow down and swear by the LORDand who also swear by Molek,

1 Kings 11:1-8
1 King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites. 2 They were from nations about which the LORD had told the Israelites, “You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts after their gods.” Nevertheless, Solomon held fast to them in love. 3 He had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray. 4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. 5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites. 6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the LORD; he did not follow the LORD completely, as David his father had done. 7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites. 8 He did the same for all his foreign wives, who burned incense and offered sacrifices to their gods.

Zephaniah 1:4
4 “I will stretch out my hand against Judah and against all who live in Jerusalem. I will destroy every remnant of Baal worship in this place, the very names of the idolatrous priests—

2 Kings 23:13
13 The king also desecrated the high places that were east of Jerusalem on the south of the Hill of Corruption—the ones Solomon king of Israel had built for Ashtoreth the vile goddess of the Sidonians, for Chemosh the vile god of Moab, and for Molek the detestable god of the people of Ammon.

Deuteronomy 18:10
10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft,

Jeremiah 19:5
5 They have built the high places of Baal to burn their children in the fire as offerings to Baal—something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind.

US FREEMASONIC ARCHITECTURE:

Overhead view of the United Stated Capitol:

BOHEMIAN GROVE

Well-known, admitted and documented Secret Society of high-profile members that apparently worship the god/demon MOLOCH.

They have a 40-foot statue of Moloch, an owl, in front of which they hold the 'Cremation of Care' ritual:

This video is claimed to be ACTUAL FOOTAGE, not from a movie, covertly filmed at the Bohemian Grove, held at the foot of the 40-foot Owl statue of Moloch:

Here is a list of members attending for example in just 2008:

https://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/20 ... recognize/
[spoiler]
John F. Akers, president & CEO of IBM; died in 2014. √
Keith B. Alexander, U.S. Army general (ret.).
Lamar Alexander, U.S. senator (R-TN).
Michael H. Armacost, former president of Brookings Institute. √
Samuel H. Armacost, former president & CEO of BankAmerica √
Harris J. Ashton, former chairman, president & CEO of FNC Holdings, Inc. √
H. B. Atwater, Jr., former CEO of General Mills, Inc. √
James A. Baker III, White House chief-of-staff for Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.
James A. Baker IV, chairman of global law firm Baker Botts’ Global Projects Department.
Robert D. Ballard, U.S. Navy officer (ret.); U. of Rhode Island professor of oceanography. √
Haley Barbour, former governor of Mississippi & former chairman of Republican National Committee.
Donald R. Beall, CEO of Rockwell Collins. √
Riley P. Bechtel, billionaire chairman of Bechtel Corp. √
S.D. Bechtel Jr., billionaire grandson of founder of Bechtel Corp.; father of Riley (#13) √
James Belushi, actor.
Clint Black, country music singer.
Mike (Michael) Bloomberg, billionaire former mayor of New York City. √
Robert Bloomingdale, actor/producer.
Arthur Brooks, former Ohio state representative (D).
Jimmy Buffet, singer/songwriter.
George H.W. Bush, 41st U.S. president, died Nov. 30, 2018.
Robert Cohn, founder of Octel Communications, company that commercialized voice mail. √
Walter Cronkite, Jr., CBS Evening News anchorman, d. 2009.
James T. Curry, Jr, former board member of Newmont Mining Corp. √
K(enneth) T. Derr, board member of Halliburton Co.; former chairman & CEO of Chevron Corp. √
Mark DeSaulnier, Congressman (D-CA).
Clint Eastwood, actor/director.
Karl W. Eikenberry, U.S. Army lt. gen. (ret.); former U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan.
William T. Esrey, former CEO of Sprint Corp. √
Peter M. Flanigan, investment banker & fundraiser for Nixon; d. 2013. √
William Friedkin, director.
Louis V. Gerstner Jr., former CEO of IBM and RJR Nabisco, former member of Bilderberg Group’s Steering Committee.
Peter Graves, actor, d. 2010.
Robert D. Haas, chairman emeritus of Levi Strauss & Co.
Mickey Hart, Grateful Dead rockband drummer.
Richard D. Hearney, U.S. Marine Corps general (ret.)
Peter Jackson, movie director?
Conrad Janis, actor.
Charles B. Johnson, billionaire former CEO of Franklin Resources mutual fund company. √
Edgar F. Kaiser Jr., financier founder of Kaiser (medical) Foundation. √
Henry A. Kissinger, U.S. secretary of state in Nixon & Ford administrations. √
Charles G. Koch, billionaire co-founder, chairman & CEO of Koch Industries.
David H. Koch, billionaire brother of Charles (#42); co-0wner & VP of Koch Industries.
Richard M. Kovacevich, former CEO of Well Fargo & Co. √
Art(thur) G. Linkletter, radio/TV personality, d. 2010.
Vernon R. Loucks Jr., former CEO of Segway, Inc. √
Malcolm McDowell, actor.
James Patrick McGillen, producer/writer? √
Michael Mondavi, son of Robert Mondavi, founder of Robert Mondavi Winery.
Robert Michael Mondavi Jr., founder of Folio Wine Co.
Edwin H. Morgens, chairman of investment firm Morgens, Waterfall, Vintiadis & Company, Inc. √
Richard M. Morrow, former chairmand & CEO of Amoco Corp., d. 2013. √

US MONEY

For some reason, if you look with a magnifying glass, you can see a tiny representation of an owl on the $1 US bill:

HILLARY CLINTON

Within the massive dump of leaked DNC emails that caused the whole pedophile 'Pizzagate' scandal (yes they were real emails), there are several emails directly tied to Hillary Clinton that reference Moloch and occult satanic practices

In one of Hillary Clinton’s emails, her aide Lew Amselem, former head of the U.S. delegation to the Organization of American States (OAS) in 2009 writes:
“With fingers crossed, the old rabbit’s foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .”

Email can be found at the bottom of this link:
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Among the same leaked emails was a mountain of communication among Clinton's team that contained suspicious code words that many believe to be code for pedophilia. In this sense, 'chicken lover' is a slang term for a male who “loves” little boys or is attracted by younger boys - which makes one wonder if Amselem was referring to a real chicken, or possibly, horrifically, a young boy.

In another email Clinton is asked by aide Jacob Sullivan; “Do you think the last paragraph violates the owl/minerva rule”?
In which Clinton replies: “Ok — Minerva agrees,”
MINERVA is another OWL deity, and the meaning/context of this email exchange is debated.

NAZI SYMBOLISM

According to Winston Churchill’s “The Gathering Storm” (page 64), Adolf Hitler was obsessed with Moloch/Molech.

A film made about Hitler called Moloch in 1999, produced by the Russians. The film’s cover displays left eye symbolism by hiding the left eye and showing the right eye.

In Epic German propaganda film 'Metropolis' by Fritz Lang, Moloch is the name of an industrial, demonic figure

LITERATURE and ENTERTAINMENT

Gustave Flaubert's Salammbô (1862), a semi-historical novel about Carthage, depicts the practice of child sacrifice to Moloch.

In Isaac Asimov's short story "The Dead Past" (1956), the plot hinges on a historian's obsession with exonerating the Carthaginians of their supposed child sacrifice to Moloch.

In Robert A. Heinlein's novel Job: A Comedy of Justice (1984), the main characters join a church pastored by "Reverend Dr. M. O. Loch."

In Walter Moers's The 131⁄2 Lives of Captain Bluebeard (1999), the great ship is called the Moloch.

In Wayne Barlowe's novel God's Demon (2007), Moloch appears as an infernal general to the ruling demonic legions, ruling under Beelzebub. His relationship with Hannibal particularly focuses on his demands for child sacrifice from his followers.

In Dan Brown's novel The Lost Symbol (2009), the principal villain's backstory reveals that he renamed himself Mal'akh after the angel Moloch in Paradise Lost. The villain also performs a black magic ritual to allow the angel to descend and possess him, as he gains extra powers after the ritual is complete.

Alan Moore's Watchmen features a retired underworld crime boss who once adopted the name Moloch the Mystic (real name Edgar William Jacobi) and wore the robes of a magician.

Moloch is a character in Stargate SG-1 who demands all female children be burnt alive at birth. He is killed in the episode "Sacrifices", written by Stargate actor Christopher Judge in a missile strike.

Moloch the Corrupter is the name of a demon in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode "I, Robot... You, Jane" (1997). In this adaptation, Moloch is portrayed as a powerful demon who charms his victims with false promises of power and glory if they devote their love to him.

A scene depicting humansacrifice ritual the temple of Moloch from Giovanni Pastroni’s silent 1914 film Cabiria:

OVO / DRAKE / RAPTORS

For some weird reason, the Toronto Raptors and musical pop star Drake have chosen the Bohemian Grove OWL on their Merchandise, for the logo of their store OVO, and also boldly on the multi-million dollar OVO Athletic Centre in Toronto:

Drake with Owl statue:

NATIONAL PRESS CLUB LOGO

All this IMO makes Canuckster's original post of AOL actually calling their new software after this name all the more alarming

what other references to Moloch in high places can we find?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:57 pm

Seriously - in what other context would AOL choose to launch a new product and name it MOLOCH??

I wonder if they have made any public statements about why they chose that name or what they claim it means in this context

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:16 pm

I thought AOL learned their lesson and died. Anyways, did they ever built that Syrian Moloch temple in New York? Btw owls are also used as a symbol of Minerva and get used a lot as references to Hellenic art and civilization. There is a nice Korean restaurant on Burnhamthorpe called owl of Minerva, they might have some sacrificial altar in the basement but at least the food is delicious and well priced.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 03, 2020 5:39 pm

Daniel from the End of Days Radio show says that's not Moloch at Bohemian Grove.

He says its LILITH.

I have barely heard this name before, might be an interesting branch to look into.
The End of Days guy has some unique views of what occults are real or not real, which ones are more powerful etc. Hard to make sense of but that statue in BG is still weird and I would love to have it explained exactly wtf stuff like that really means to these people.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun May 03, 2020 6:34 pm

Masato wrote:Daniel from the End of Days Radio show says that's not Moloch at Bohemian Grove.

He says its LILITH.

I have barely heard this name before, might be an interesting branch to look into.
The End of Days guy has some unique views of what occults are real or not real, which ones are more powerful etc. Hard to make sense of but that statue in BG is still weird and I would love to have it explained exactly wtf stuff like that really means to these people.

I happen to be one of maybe 1000 people in the world with experience reading texts involving the Semitic Lil- spirits/daemons. Im currently working on a Sumerian text where a king is confronted with the lil(ghost/spirit) of his mother. Akkadian talks about them also calling them lilitu. Note that in Semitic languages the -t- infix denotes the feminine gender, so a lilu would be a male lilitu. As far as I know the Hebrew version only has the feminine version attested and the word is only attested a few times. Given this the Latin bible actually gives the surprisingly accurate translation of lamia. The Babylonian tradition also has the lilin, malevolent night spirits. I can also note that the Sumerian term lil means both ghost and wind. Compare how in many languages including Arabic that breath can mean life. There is also a late attestation of it meaning ill but this is probably meaning a person afflicted by a demon.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:02 pm

Very Interesting

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:21 pm

Not knowing any of this, I just bought a beautiful piece of art with a boho owl. FML

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”