CCP Historians, get in here

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: CCP Historians, get in here

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:05 pm

Chris G wrote:
Masato wrote:I will start to speak up more. Thanks Chris G!

You’re welcome!

Hey Beefsteak, I moved this thread to the History/Politics forum, hope you're OK with that :D

later!!!

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:29 pm

You mean Chris G?? I’m just fine with that, thank you!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:48 pm

oh yeah sorry lol

Some people have suggested to just lump all the subforums into one, but I still kind of like the categories.

Would be curious as to thoughts and opinions on this, we still have a very relatively small total number of members, not hard to get a feel for consensus here

This is a great thread I would love to learn/explore more. Did you ever get any info on those names you posted in the OP? They all sounded like jewish/Israeli names to me, if there is some traceable links to creation of CCP via jewish influence I think this would be extremely interesting

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:09 pm

Chris G wrote:Right next to Mao's head! Wow. Talk about hidden in plain sight

I'll be honest, I've never looked at the yuan currency, but pretty much all currency has some sort of related symbolism
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:37 pm

Canuckster wrote:
I'll be honest, I've never looked at the yuan currency, but pretty much all currency has some sort of related symbolism

I was curious about the seemingly random dots in the lower right of the back of the bill...

No apparent artistic or graphical reason for those to be there... could they be constellations maybe?

Indeed, examining the chosen imagery on currencies would make a wild field of study. The american $1 bill alone is so full of important symbols its crazy. I can only assume that similar care is put into other currencies.

I have never really found any sort of comparative study like this, if some common symbols could be found and identified etc, it would be fascinating

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:39 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

I was curious about the seemingly random dots in the lower right of the back of the bill...

No apparent artistic or graphical reason for those to be there... could they be constellations maybe?

Indeed, examining the chosen imagery on currencies would make a wild field of study. The american $1 bill alone is so full of important symbols its crazy. I can only assume that similar care is put into other currencies.

I have never really found any sort of comparative study like this, if some common symbols could be found and identified etc, it would be fascinating

I'm guessing they are related to star patterns
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:45 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

I'm guessing they are related to star patterns

Yeah that's the only thing I could think of. Would love to find out I suppose it wouldn't be hard to search but I gotta go do some thangz

I got a lot more work done when this forum was dead, thanks for fucking up my productivity, everyone

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:24 pm

I for one am loving it when I login and see a bunch of orange blocks.

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:08 pm

They used Russia and China as test beds for the NWO BEAST SYSTEM

they failed with RUSSIA as Russia has gone back to cultural traditionalism

they almost failed with China but I think Xi is supporting the NWO system.

There is a lot of INTERNAL dissent against XI and he just made himself dictator for life.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”