Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Vutulaki

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:48 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:“They will create a virus, pretend and sell the antidotes” – Gaddafi

https://www.afrinik.com/they-will-creat ... s-gaddafi/

In a speech delivered during his early years of leadership, Gaddafi said that there are people who specialize in creating health problems just to make money, no matter how dangerous it is to human existence.

He said at the time that they would create the virus themselves and sell the antidotes afterward, pretending to take their time to find the solution when they already have it. “They will create a virus, pretend and sell the antidotes.”

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:09 pm

Bottom video doesn't play
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:36 pm

I would love to see an english translation of that speech.

I always wonder about tranlsated stuff, how much we can trust the translations. It would be cool to be a linguist, you could break stuff like this down what they actually said or what gets twisted or misquoted.

If it's true he made those sort of predictions I would love to hear him out.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:51 pm

I think everyone being home with nothing to do but browse online may backfire in an absolutely massive way, I just had a conversation with an old friend on Facebook who I would NEVER have guessed would have an interest in anything like this stuff but she ended up sending me a David icke link and she doesn't buy any of this bullshit.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:41 pm

Masato wrote:I would love to see an english translation of that speech.

I always wonder about tranlsated stuff, how much we can trust the translations. It would be cool to be a linguist, you could break stuff like this down what they actually said or what gets twisted or misquoted.

If it's true he made those sort of predictions I would love to hear him out.

The thought didn't really occur to me Mas.

Given the number of Arabs discussing it on twitter why would it?
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:18 am

Italian scientists investigate possible earlier emergence of coronavirus

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN21D2IG
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:43 am

el rey del mambo

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:41 pm

Canuckster wrote:I think everyone being home with nothing to do but browse online may backfire in an absolutely massive way, I just had a conversation with an old friend on Facebook who I would NEVER have guessed would have an interest in anything like this stuff but she ended up sending me a David icke link and she doesn't buy any of this bullshit.
Haha... Yeah. My brother's been sending me Alex Jones links today.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:48 pm

Brasil is an interesting hotbed of debate right now since Bolsonaro told everyone young and healthy to go to work.

My wife and her family have been all over it, seeing lots of really sensible clips online of Brasilian Doctors, Politicians, and even Doctor-Politicians arguing VERY SENSIBLY that the casualties of a mass economic shut-down (home quarantine) will DWARF the casualties of the virus itself.

Saying the best move is to keep old/weak people safe but go along as usual; let the virus take its course, let everyone build the right immunities and have it all done in like a few weeks max.

They compare this to the results of a total shutdown of the country, how many sill suffer or die, and how long it will take to recover economically. Comparing a few thousand deaths w/Corona, VS HUNDREDS of thousands of deaths w/recession.

Something is not right here, folks. The reaction to this virus is not logical. You don't cripple 100% of the world to save an extreme minority.

This is some Problem-Reaction-Solution shit methinks

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:58 pm

Masato wrote:Brasil is an interesting hotbed of debate right now since Bolsonaro told everyone young and healthy to go to work.

My wife and her family have been all over it, seeing lots of really sensible clips online of Brasilian Doctors, Politicians, and even Doctor-Politicians arguing VERY SENSIBLY that the casualties of a mass economic shut-down (home quarantine) will DWARF the casualties of the virus itself.

Saying the best move is to keep old/weak people safe but go along as usual; let the virus take its course, let everyone build the right immunities and have it all done in like a few weeks max.

They compare this to the results of a total shutdown of the country, how many sill suffer or die, and how long it will take to recover economically. Comparing a few thousand deaths w/Corona, VS HUNDREDS of thousands of deaths w/recession.

Something is not right here, folks. The reaction to this virus is not logical. You don't cripple 100% of the world to save an extreme minority.

This is some Problem-Reaction-Solution shit methinks

This coronavirus shutdown nonsense has been an attack by the globalists. WW3 has started unofficially but make no mistake, the conflict is all about globalism vs populism. Globalists are hellbent on a one world fascist government and they control most of the world’s resources and banking institutions right now. They also have most of the secret police orgs of the world. Populists are a very strong faction too and they have a lot of the military backing. That’s why this war is being done through the clandestine methods right now. Pick your sides and buckle up people, by 2030 we’l be in full fledged war for the future of the world as we know it.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”