Masato wrote:
Should I finally show my mug, or wear an uncomfortable mask for 2 hours? lol

Definitely go with the Saku mask. Lots of weirdos out there. kek

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:57 pm

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:
Thanks! Which one? The one where I interview the host?

Maybe I'll hit him up again, he's fun to talk to when shit gets crazy, lol

Say Masato, GM Roy of Fightsport's nephew Rick is trying to sign up here apparently.

I think it'd be cool if you approved an account for him. :D

Hey man thanks

Has he actually tried to register? So far new registration requests are all up to date. I get a lot of bot requests, told everyone don't pick a bot-sounding name or I'll delete it (Thank you Beefsteak Charlie, lol)

Assuming the forum is working correctly, we just activated Beefsteak no problem but I've also heard rumors of people trying to get in but not getting activated.

If you are in touch with the dude tell him to try again, I'll watch for it.

Yeah I already did mention he should check over here.

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-17668-page-2.html
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:37 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Say Masato, GM Roy of Fightsport's nephew Rick is trying to sign up here apparently.

I think it'd be cool if you approved an account for him. :D

Hey man thanks

Has he actually tried to register? So far new registration requests are all up to date. I get a lot of bot requests, told everyone don't pick a bot-sounding name or I'll delete it (Thank you Beefsteak Charlie, lol)

Assuming the forum is working correctly, we just activated Beefsteak no problem but I've also heard rumors of people trying to get in but not getting activated.

Well, I have no outstanding new member requests that don't have a fucky bot name. If you are in touch with him, maybe ask him to try again but not call himself digibot1234 lol

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:46 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:
Hey man thanks

Well, I have no outstanding new member requests that don't have a fucky bot name. If you are in touch with him, maybe ask him to try again but not call himself digibot1234 lol

I'm not in touch but I think he'll probably check back here. Just look for something like Roy or Rick.
el rey del mambo

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:52 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

I'm not in touch but I think he'll probably check back here. Just look for something like Roy or Rick.

Are you certain that’s the real Roy, Llamas?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:39 am

Beefsteak Charlie wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:

Nope. It's probably not him but I'm eager to be entertained all the same.

If it's a fake Roy at least we can judge his skills as an imp.
el rey del mambo

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:45 am

kek 8-)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:59 am

Benwahwah wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:After some time off I scored a job back in the corporate world then threw in the towel due to it being mind numbing bullshit, maybe it was just time or it was never for me? who cares, by leaving that role I burned my last bridge to the industry that has supported my variouus drug habbits, fed abd clothed my kids and got me loan approvals to ensure that im now in about 700 years worth of debt.

Last few years Ive wanted to work in construction but it was just a dream as they say its a young mans game. Well I scored a road construction crew manager role, basic pay is $62 per hour (nightcrew so 1.5 x) and I work 5 10 hour shifts plus OT Sundays Ill be getting paid close to $90PH

There is some office based work invloved, Ill be part of a traffic planning team so looking at best times for construction to take place and where. Interesting to note that our newest freeways are in an almost constant state of alteration addition or rectification Im talking brand new 5 lane each way freeways.

They just keep expanding them and letting more gooks and chinks into the country.

My main problem they reckon is gaining street cred with the crews I manage, whats your advice? common sense tells me to get on the tools and show them im stronger than them.

My boss says thats a stupid idea cause im probably not and IM better off just pulling rank

thoughts?

or we can continue with some coronavirus discussion

You need to take down the biggest one and rape him.

Lets not mix business with pleasure.. that would be like you working at an all you can eat buffet

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:00 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Beefsteak Charlie wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm not in touch but I think he'll probably check back here. Just look for something like Roy or Rick.

Nope. It's probably not him but I'm eager to be entertained all the same.

If it's a fake Roy at least we can judge his skills as an imp.

That’s not the real GM Roy at EY’s, Megaterio. I’m less than impressed with the imp job. Fail.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:07 pm

Return to “Anarchy Zone”