If you want to register, please don't pick a fucky name

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: If you're trying to join, please don't pick a fucky name

Postby Canuckster » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:39 am

I asked the guy, it wasn't you
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:52 am

Canuckster wrote:I asked the guy, it wasn't you

Maybe it was, he just didn't want to admit he knew you in front of his knitting forum friends

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Canuckster wrote:I asked the guy, it wasn't you

And you believed me lol!

Wait! I mean him!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:38 pm

So what are you knitting these days, Ben?

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:04 am

Masato wrote:So what are you knitting these days, Ben?

A BabyMetal hoodie.

After I've finished all my grading I'm going to head to Bangkok for a Scrabble tournament and then watch a show of theirs. After that I'm going to do the meditation course I'd planned to do in October.

I'm going to go everywhere riding my bike, so all in all it will be a hell of a trek. Bangkok is over 600km away from me, so I'll have to break the trip up into a couple of days.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:33 pm

Benwahwah wrote:
Masato wrote:So what are you knitting these days, Ben?

A BabyMetal hoodie.

After I've finished all my grading I'm going to head to Bangkok for a Scrabble tournament and then watch a show of theirs. After that I'm going to do the meditation course I'd planned to do in October.

I'm going to go everywhere riding my bike, so all in all it will be a hell of a trek. Bangkok is over 600km away from me, so I'll have to break the trip up into a couple of days.

Hey Big Ben

I don't know what a BabyMetal hoodie is, but the rest of that sounds spectacular!!

Seriously dude what a cool life you are riding these days

- Will you be a participant in the Scrabble tournament? Are you a badass Scrabble player?
- stoked on the meditation course, I'm super curious about it and admire you for having the courage to do it.
- you will be biking 600k through Thailand?? How does that work? Where do you sleep etc? What gear do you bring?

These are serious stories, Ben thanks for sharing. Would absolutely love to hear some updates and any pics as you go if you got em.

Go enjoy, be great, I wish you all the luck in the world along your way dude

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:54 am

This is BabyMetal, and their newest single Papaya. The guy that sings half way through is Thai his nickname is 'Golf' and his stage name is Fucking Hero.

Yes, I will be playing in the tournament. I am a decent player. I reckon I can beat anyone on here for example, but when I go to these tournaments I get my ass handed to me regularly. I need to devote more time to learning word lists and strategy.

As for the meditation course I am a little nervous, but I have been wanting to do this for over a year now, so I will not be deterred now.

Travelling in Thailand is fairly easy it seems. I have GPS on my phone, and follow that for the most part. As for sleeping I usually find somewhere on booking.com the rooms are really cheap in Thailand. A room on the lower end of market typically costs around 500thb. This will get you your own room with aircon and private bathroom. 500thb is about 12GBP or 22CAD so not bad at all. As for taking things I tend to just have some clothes and then make sure that when the tank gets to about half way empty I will fuel up again.

There are two bad things about travelling in Thailand. The first is that the roads can be under a bad state of repair. This means I avoid riding roads I don't know at night time. The second is that Thai drivers are cunts, I basically ride under the assumption that every driver is going to try and kill me. So far following these rules has kept me fairly safe.

If you like, I will create a thread about my journeys this month?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:56 am

BabyMetal is awesome, Im so pissed I missed them when they came to Toronto.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:54 pm

should I activate 'cheriehentz' ?

that's a pretty fucky name imo

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:57 pm

we've entered a new evil timeline.

and that is all.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”