Canuckster's thread

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Canuckster

Re: Canuckster's thread

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:59 pm

More strangeness.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:40 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:05 pm

an important video, I do recommend a watch

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:31 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:32 am

Canuckster wrote:

just watched, super interesting

Max is cool because on one hand he dives into the info and finds some interesting questions etc, but then he later expresses skepticism of the story as a convenient place for people to point the finger and distract. He compares it to Q

Its a fun enough yarn to look further into though. I have a bunch of work flooding in so I'll be looking for some listening material. That Somerset chick is on the list :D I'll post if I come across anything further than what Igan talks about

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:48 am

Canuckster wrote:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:58 pm

Oh geez, an hour and 16 min......

Ain't nobody got time for that

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:50 pm

Canuckster wrote:Oh geez, an hour and 16 min......

Ain't nobody got time for that

I did, lol

worked till 3am last night

I enjoyed, in a sleepless stupor sort of way :D

Its fun to dream about the world finding and exposing the head of the snake, if there is one... This Somerset character according to the video is related to SaxoCobourgs (aka British Royal Family) . She scours a website online that is either hoaxed or claims to host cannibal parties/hunger games entertainment for the elites, where the winners get big elite cash prizes and notoriety, and
the losers of the competition get eaten, lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:18 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QtLvxZ9d0yEY/

Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of the most horrific war in human history. During the 75 years that have now passed, only a single narrative of the great conflict has been heard. This over simplistic narrative totally ignores the previous decades of critical history leading up to World War II, ignores vital information from the actual war years, and outright fabricates lie after lie after lie.

We are today living in the world of the victors of that war and without an objective, rational and balanced view of our history, we are doomed to repeat the mistakes. After World War Two, the victors of the war not only went on to write our history books, infiltrate our media and public education but even going so far as to criminalize the mere questioning of the official story's orthodoxy. The truth is, that our world today can only be understood through a correct understanding of World War II, the architects of it and the conflicts between Globalism and Nationalism. Between the old and new world order. The Traditional and the "Progressive".

Day in and day out, the post-war propaganda been pounded into the minds of three subsequent generations. Every medium of mass indoctrination has been harnessed to the task of training the obedient masses as to what the proper and "acceptable" view of this event should be.

Academia, news media, public education, book publishing, TV documentaries, Hollywood films and politicians of every stripe all sing the same song. For very good reasons, most people don't trust the mainstream media anymore. You have already heard the official history millions of times.

This new epic documentary gives an overview of how Europe has been shaped in modern history. In it, you will find the secret history, where you will find the real causes of the events. Watch this series and uncover the real root causes of World War II. It will take you on an epic timeline that will transport you back in time and lead you on the journey through the Bolshevik Revolution, the communist attempts to take over Germany; hyperinflation during the Weimar Republic, widespread unemployment and misery,

The intention with this documentary is to correct over 75 years of misinformation."

Dont know if this site embeds bitchute.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:21 pm

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”