Trump Post-SOTU Post-Impeachment speech

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Trump Post-SOTU Post-Impeachment speech

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:05 pm

Watching now.

Amazed what a good speaker he is. NOT just a fake teleprompter reader like ALL the other fuckin presidents I've witnessed. He is talking naturally, off the cuff, from the heart its clear. He is making jokes up on the spot that are very funny, delivering some sophisticated stand up comedy like a pro, people laughing genuinely

Love him or hate him, I've never seen anything like it.

All previous presidents I've watched would come out and bullshit read a speech that they didn't even fuckin write, you ask them their honest thoughts on something and all they ever gave was soundbites. But Trump is not doing that here. It's quite fascinating imo. I thought his SOTU was pretty good. LOL @ Pelosi ripping up the papers at the end, she is getting ROASTED for that lol

Live: Trump addresses the nation on Senate impeachment acquittal

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:55 pm

Just watched the whole thang

Impressive

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:03 pm

That's funny, I saw your post, I was watching it too
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:27 pm

He's not a robot. He's by no means a perfect person and is an American Gangster of the highest order...but I'll take that over a Maoist Dictator any god damn day. At least he's human, not a CIA-built android like Obama or Mayor Pete. He is a true top-of-the-game Masonic master craftsman. You can say a lot about that...but it takes a master craftsman to build anything great. The Wall I feel is metaphorical. He's building a wall around America to keep the godless commies out. And it's working. He just keeps deflecting their attacks like Neo at the end of the Matrix. About to go super-Saiyan with a landslide re-election. This is a good timeline. Just think about the poor bastards in the President Hillary timeline. Makes me shudder to think.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”