I'd like to do a Q discourse with Mental

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: I'd like to do a Q discourse with Mental

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:01 am

Masato wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:He pinked me for a day so It’s over. Fuck that joint though.

Are you Elrond now over there?

Seriously lol why did everyone change their names all of a sudden? Is that just coincidence? Or is there something I missed?

It freaked me out, in like 36 hours the whole board was suddenly full of names I didn't know lol

I like the Elrond, it suits you, strangely
:D

I did it to fuck with Leigh. No idea about anyone else.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:01 am

Masato wrote:

Seriously lol why did everyone change their names all of a sudden? Is that just coincidence? Or is there something I missed?

It freaked me out, in like 36 hours the whole board was suddenly full of names I didn't know lol

It's this thing they have over there, anyone can change their name whenever the feeling moves them. I have people sending me private messages talking to me like we're old friends and I have no idea who they are. it's weird.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:57 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:

It's this thing they have over there, anyone can change their name whenever the feeling moves them. I have people sending me private messages talking to me like we're old friends and I have no idea who they are. it's weird.

You can change every 30 days. Fun part for me are the screen name bets.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:39 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Fun part for me are the screen name bets.

I need an avatar bet with that guy Confused Confucious, lol

Splinty gave him my avatar (an actual photo of me), so now there are like 2 Masato's there and it messes me up going through threads lol

I wouldn't mind so much if dude didn't post like a fool

Wonder who it is, if it's an alt troll or not. I have no idea why Splinty gave him my avatar

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:14 am

Masato wrote:

Splinty gave him my avatar (an actual photo of me), so now there are like 2 Masato's there and it messes me up going through threads lol

Wonder who it is, if it's an alt troll or not. I have no idea why Splinty gave him my avatar

LOL I thought that was you. That Piou Piou guy that lives in China said he tried to sign up here but was never approved so I'm like 'okay let's fix this for ya @Confused Confucius'. Seriously.
el rey del mambo

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:16 pm

Masato wrote:

Also there is a 'Confused Confucious' over there who has stolen my avatar. He posts like a cunt I am getting EY fever lol

Is this another known UG member? If anyone has any backstory on the dude please fill me in. I don't know why he's sporting my avatar, Splinty gave it to him and he's running with it. I think he's talkin trash about me but can't tell lol

I was seriously going to bust your chops. New people show up and you change your name and become an asshole! I was so disappointed. Sorry for doubting you, my man.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:18 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:

LOL I thought that was you. That Piou Piou guy that lives in China said he tried to sign up here but was never approved so I'm like 'okay let's fix this for ya @Confused Confucius'. Seriously.

LOL I don't understand ... 'fixed this'? :D

I keep getting people saying they sign up, but not approved.
Anyone who signs up should pick a username that doesn't look like a spam bot. I get new registrations for bot names with fishy email contacts all the time, I just trash em.
New users please pick a username that looks real
thx

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:21 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:

Also there is a 'Confused Confucious' over there who has stolen my avatar. He posts like a cunt I am getting EY fever lol

Is this another known UG member? If anyone has any backstory on the dude please fill me in. I don't know why he's sporting my avatar, Splinty gave it to him and he's running with it. I think he's talkin trash about me but can't tell lol

I was seriously going to bust your chops. New people show up and you change your name and become an asshole! I was so disappointed. Sorry for doubting you, my man.

LOL I really think a lot of people think its me. We scroll so fast through those threads, see the avatars and make the assumptions.

But that guy posts like a fuckin fool lol

Its not me!! :D :D

Don't know who the guy is, or why Splinty is messing with me. My outrage over there is mostly just for jokes (but only mostly lol)

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:24 pm

Masato wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:

LOL I really think a lot of people think its me. We scroll so fast through those threads, see the avatars and make the assumptions.

Don't know who the guy is, or why Splinty is messing with me. My outrage over there is mostly just for jokes (but only mostly lol)

Outrage? Where?

I have trouble sifting through shit now. Lol

It kinda pisses me off, too.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:27 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

Outrage? Where?

I have trouble sifting through shit now. Lol

It kinda pisses me off, too.

Most of my 'outrage' is in this thread:
https://themmacommunity.com/threads/if- ... oda.68454/

I thought I could have a laugh and start some fun banter/rivalry with the guy about it, but he's not playing ball and has no sense of humor. Its not much fun to grapple with someone who doesn't fight back :(

I could plan a creative campaign about it and start making shoops but not sure its worth the effort...

I wish Mental could hack the place and give Confused Confucious Splinty's avatar lol

Either way it sucks people are mistaking me for someone who makes dumbass posts

Thanks for seeing the truth, Shinkicker :D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”