This forum blocked on Facebook

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: This forum blocked on Facebook

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:54 pm

Ya, sorry bout dat
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:30 pm

I linked my friend to a thread like 6 months ago with no issue. Im guessing a keyword bot flagged us.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:45 am

Masato wrote:
penxv wrote:You should let them know that you don't think that the link you posted violates their community standards and get a dialogue started.

Yeah then they would read your posts and I would lose :cry: :lol:

You will with that attitude.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:45 am

Something, something... the free expression of ideas.

I know you're Canadian but you can do better than just waving the white flag.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:16 am

penxv wrote:Something, something... the free expression of ideas.

I know you're Canadian but you can do better than just burning the white house.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:48 pm

Dude I really appreciate that. Thanks

I have no plans to just wave a white flag if such a day comes. I’ve thought about it a lot actually, especially if my film aspirations come true, what sort of thought police scouring and twisting our online histories we may all face one day...? It will be a tricky battle, but you are right I hope to bring my best to that fight if it comes. This forum isn’t just for jokes, I honestly wanted to carve out a little free speech zone people could retreat to, at the least just for its own sake.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:21 am

Masato wrote:

I have no plans to just wave a white flag if such a day comes. I’ve thought about it a lot actually, especially if my film aspirations come true, what sort of thought police scouring and twisting our online histories we may all face one day...? It will be a tricky battle, but you are right I hope to bring my best to that fight if it comes. This forum isn’t just for jokes, I honestly wanted to carve out a little free speech zone people could retreat to, at the least just for its own sake.

And you have. But you are not going to join any Hollywood writing teams with your Hillary Clinton comic exposed to people. You will have to scrub this site (not of my postings, but of yours) if you have any real expectation for writing in films and television.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:49 pm

penxv wrote:
Masato wrote:

And you have. But you are not going to join any Hollywood writing teams with your Hillary Clinton comic exposed to people. You will have to scrub this site (not of my postings, but of yours) if you have any real expectation for writing in films and television.

I have a major movie producer looking at my scripts right now actually..! my first legit bite since starting pitching, we went through a whole legal process and everything so I could properly submit the material. Super exciting.

But he is a week late in getting back to me, lol and I’m imagining him doing his homework on me and finding all my Masato Toys stuff lol. People will either dig it or completely misunderstand me lol. I fear you may be right, I often wonder what I’ll do if someone proposes that to me in order to play ball on the bigger fields...

Im not personally ashamed of anything I’ve posted over the years, I always try to be positive and fair, objective and open minded from a place of love and truth. But of course others can interpret things pretty wildly these days, and I get that public stigma is a real thing even when its bullshit unfortunately

Been considering taking this forum down to be honest, not even so much because of this stuff but more just because it’s been so quiet lately and I'm not doing anything to promote it anymore.
:(

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:57 pm

Masato wrote:
penxv wrote:
Masato wrote:

I have a major movie producer looking at my scripts right now actually..! my first legit bite since starting pitching, we went through a whole legal process and everything so I could properly submit the material. Super exciting.

But he is a week late in getting back to me, lol and I’m imagining him doing his homework on me and finding all my Masato Toys stuff lol. People will either dig it or completely misunderstand me lol. I fear you may be right, I often wonder what I’ll do if someone proposes that to me in order to play ball on the bigger fields...

Im not personally ashamed of anything I’ve posted over the years, I always try to be positive and fair, objective and open minded from a place of love and truth. But of course others can interpret things pretty wildly these days, and I get that public stigma is a real thing even when its bullshit unfortunately

Been considering taking this forum down to be honest, not even so much because of this stuff but more just because it’s been so quiet lately and I'm not doing anything to promote it anymore.
:(

You have the pseudonymous anonymity to cover your tracks that would hold up unless you're doing something to sabotage that like posting links on your personal Facebook page... or you make an enemy that finds out about this place.

It could burn your chances to make some easy money. I would totally understand if you took the site down.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:22 am

Well. I’ll be posting here more.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”