IRAN Plane Crash

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

IRAN Plane Crash

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:24 pm

Just saw that the 'news' is now reporting that the plane crash, said at first to be an accident, is now 'Highly likely' to have been SHOT DOWN by Iran.

Scads of emotional propaganda pieces of the valued Canadians who lost their lives; doctors, women, children, a teen who came to Canada for a better future, etc etc. Getting our patriotic emotions up, while at the same time setting up the patsy to blame them on.

Conveniently, Iran.

I have a horrible feeling I've smelled this sort of thing before;

calling it now :(

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:38 pm

They lied about Bill Hicks being dead as well.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:03 pm

So now its switched again, and supposedly Iran is admitting they shot it down 'by mistake'.

When stories flipflop and change so fast like this, in the middle of assassination, attacks on embassies, threats of fucking WAR, and all evidence has all been scrubbed (yes they cleaned up the crash site, no black boxes so far), I get skeptical of everything lol

IMO what we're probably seeing here is a frantic 2-sided Public Relations scramble to twist something that happened we'll likely never know the truth of.

Crazy start to 2020 man

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:24 pm

Its weird, everyone at TMMAC except me an TheBoatman (aka John J Rambo here at MT) is perfectly satisfied with the explanation that it was just a freak coincidence/accident, and leave it at that.

I tried to point out the mathematical odds of such an accident, considering how many times this has happened historically (someone posted a link, there were like less than 30 in the entire history of commercial aviation) vs the sheer number of planes in the sky every day (found figures over 100,000 planes PER DAY - works out to like 1/Billion odds), but still got ridiculed. Also tried to point out the greater context of all the political shit going on but nope everyone is ok with the explanation that it has absolutely nothing to do with it/totally unrelated. Just an accident because people are dumb. They are literally saying because TV said so, we should have no reason to suspect anything otherwise

I find it really odd that what I see to be perfectly rational skepticism to be so out of place with the herd

Am I really so weird? Lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:55 pm

Fuck the herd, very unlikely to be a coincidence.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:50 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:14 am

Looks like Michael D'Andrea aka The Dark Prince may have been aboard the plane that was shot down in Afghanistan.

Payback for Soleimani?

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status ... 45889?s=20

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status ... 53248?s=20
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:16 am

US spy 'behind Iran general death' is 'killed in downing of jet', Tehran claims
The US has not yet commented on claims that CIA chief Michael D’Andrea was killed when an American spy plane was allegedly shot down by the Taliban in Afghanistan
mirror.co.uk

https://twitter.com/nassirx/status/1222 ... 07360?s=20
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:23 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
US spy 'behind Iran general death' is 'killed in downing of jet', Tehran claims
The US has not yet commented on claims that CIA chief Michael D’Andrea was killed when an American spy plane was allegedly shot down by the Taliban in Afghanistan
mirror.co.uk

https://twitter.com/nassirx/status/1222 ... 07360?s=20

Thanks Mega

I was just thinking the same day you posted how fast that story just disappeared, no? It was all crazy then poof on to whatever they splash the headlines with next. Yet the events are still unsolved as far as I can see, has anyone gotten to the bottom of anything? Is the MSM still on it in any way?

I will check these links out, glad someone is still following the breadcrumbs on this one

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:12 am

Masato wrote:Just saw that the 'news' is now reporting that the plane crash, said at first to be an accident, is now 'Highly likely' to have been SHOT DOWN by Iran.

Scads of emotional propaganda pieces of the valued Canadians who lost their lives; doctors, women, children, a teen who came to Canada for a better future, etc etc. Getting our patriotic emotions up, while at the same time setting up the patsy to blame them on.

Conveniently, Iran.

I have a horrible feeling I've smelled this sort of thing before;

calling it now :(

Pearl harbor seems out of place here. People say the U.S. military should have been able to anticipate the attack but not the same kind of deception as the others imo.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”