Vermins.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Diet Butcher

Vermins.

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:13 pm

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 am

Um Australia does belong to china, every new apartment block is named with that weird squigely primitive writing they use to communicate their gibberish in. Anyway it doesnt matter to the abos

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:50 pm

Dude.

Apparently hot HK chicks like to protest. Been seeing lots of hot tight cuties protesting. Well, they're wearing masks so they could be ugly. But still. Never seen so many before.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:17 pm

Beware of Chinese (mainland) neighbours. Fucked up story here.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:44 am

Diet Butcher wrote:Beware of Chinese (mainland) neighbours. Fucked up story here.

A bunch of white people crying about chinese expansionism in the south pacific. LOL

Its been ages since I watched that vid and im not watching it again but iirc they are also crying about the damage to the reef in order to create a navigatible chanel through it. Every single resort island in Fiji has several of those, how the fuck are you meant to land guests there without them? what if a cyclone is approaching and the closest rescue vessels can only get there at low tide?

If whitey does it its okay, seriously fuck whitey, fuck china and fuck the entire human species.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:15 pm

Whitey need to learn some rasslin' though. Pathetic he can't handle a chinaman literally half his size.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:35 pm

There's a reason we still have the union jack on our flag brah, cant rasslin lol, Have a look into the facts of this situation if you ever want to confirm that the "inestigative" journalists of the world (60 minutes) are worthless , having done just that let me assure you that the slopes are in the right here. I think this has more to do with Fiji's "look north" (Chinese foreign aid and influence) trolling of Aus and NZ than a couple of fauiled surfers losing a few quid.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:54 pm

Vutulaki wrote:There's a reason we still have the union jack on our flag brah, cant rasslin lol, Have a look into the facts of this situation if you ever want to confirm that the "inestigative" journalists of the world (60 minutes) are worthless , having done just that let me assure you that the slopes are in the right here. I think this has more to do with Fiji's "look north" (Chinese foreign aid and influence) trolling of Aus and NZ than a couple of fauiled surfers losing a few quid.
Yeah man. I should look into that. I'm just on a China-hating spree right now and shit like that riles me up. Tried to defend those fucks all my life but just can't do it anymore. Vermins.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:58 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:There's a reason we still have the union jack on our flag brah, cant rasslin lol, Have a look into the facts of this situation if you ever want to confirm that the "inestigative" journalists of the world (60 minutes) are worthless , having done just that let me assure you that the slopes are in the right here. I think this has more to do with Fiji's "look north" (Chinese foreign aid and influence) trolling of Aus and NZ than a couple of fauiled surfers losing a few quid.
Yeah man. I should look into that. I'm just on a China-hating spree right now and shit like that riles me up. Tried to defend those fucks all my life but just can't do it anymore. Vermins.

Just remember whitey was MUCH worse when rising to the top, the only reason they play nice now is because they can afford to. If China and India one day take each other off ignore then whitey is gonna be shitting bricks (in the street like indians and the chinese wil be right along to recycle it)

Could you imagine is China and India started a regional cartel like the EU and launched their own currency then started buying oil in said currency? hahahahaha lowai gonna cly!

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:04 am

Couple of escaped convicts from Australia squatting on those Chinaman's beach.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”