Happy Halloween

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Happy Halloween

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:02 pm

Happy Halloween, mofos!

Who is doing anything? Who gots kids?

Do they have Halloween in Thailand? In HK? In Aus?

I know Halloween in Brasil is pretty tame, no one trusts enough to trick or treat, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:19 pm

It's raining here. I honestly don't think Halloween's been rained out since I had kids.
That's amazing, really

We'll see maybe it stops for a bit when it gets dark

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:08 pm

Still raining like a mofo, my kid still went out tho
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:11 am

Happy Halloween! Anyone paying respect at family cemeteries for All Hallows Day? Without getting a plane ticket or going on a road trip I will only be able to visit two of my great grandparents.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:27 pm

Luigi wrote:Happy Halloween! Anyone paying respect at family cemeteries for All Hallows Day? Without getting a plane ticket or going on a road trip I will only be able to visit two of my great grandparents.

Did you really on Halloween night?

Amazingly, it stopped raining AGAIN just in time for kids go out and trick or treat. Happens every year, so weird. Every year looks like rain but every year it stops just in time. Classic spooky night

We have a house in our neighborhood where they run around with chainsaws scaring people, and a great scary pathway full of horrors to get to the door. Lots of fun this one poor girl kept running away then trying to come back with her friends, then getting scared off again lol she did this like 3x

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:20 am

Masato wrote:
Luigi wrote:Happy Halloween! Anyone paying respect at family cemeteries for All Hallows Day? Without getting a plane ticket or going on a road trip I will only be able to visit two of my great grandparents.

Did you really on Halloween night?

Amazingly, it stopped raining AGAIN just in time for kids go out and trick or treat. Happens every year, so weird. Every year looks like rain but every year it stops just in time. Classic spooky night

We have a house in our neighborhood where they run around with chainsaws scaring people, and a great scary pathway full of horrors to get to the door. Lots of fun this one poor girl kept running away then trying to come back with her friends, then getting scared off again lol she did this like 3x

All Hallows Day is the day after Halloween. On Halloween I just gave out candy to kids.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”