Poll about nazis

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like

Which rally more closely resembles the nazis?

Trump rallies
No votes
Climate rallies
44%
Both rallies equally resemble Nazi rallies
56%

Total votes: 9

Canuckster

Re: Poll about nazis

Postby Canuckster » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:40 pm

The Nazis didn't lose the war, that's a lie. They just switched sides
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:48 pm

Canuckster wrote:The Nazis didn't lose the war, that's a lie. They just switched sides

Curious

A few at the top maybe survived, changed clothes, or even inducted into the west, but I don't see how you could say they didn't lose. The way I see it they lost pretty fuckin hard lol.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:53 am

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:The Nazis didn't lose the war, that's a lie. They just switched sides

Curious

A few at the top maybe survived, changed clothes, or even inducted into the west, but I don't see how you could say they didn't lose. The way I see it they lost pretty fuckin hard lol.

Because they didn't loose. Look what happened during WW2. They got to use nukes and establish Israel. It's what they wanted.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:54 am

What objective did they not achieve?

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:58 am

If the real Nazis wanted Hitler to win, he would have won.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:59 am

What do they care if their host country gets pounded into dust?

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:05 am

When someone achieves their objectives, they usually call it victory.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:22 pm

Hey penxv thanks

Now I hope you will be willing to elaborate more...

I've been researching WWII from all sorts of different angles for over a decade now and still the true picture of it all remains somewhat foggy. I would be very curious how you define 'nazis' then, and how it all played out vs how the propaganda wanted us to believe.

If you are suggesting both sides were funded and set up from a more singular source, I can get on board with that. I tend to believe it was way more of a manufactured conflict than a natural one for sure. But then I wouldn't call the puppetmasters of the war the 'nazis'. Nazis in my understanding were the label for one of the (manufactured) sides. Its like agreeing that Rep and Dem in the US is an illusion and both parties kneel to a consistent higher power... but then calling that higher power republican, lol

As per the goals of that one side (nazis), I would say they did not achieve their objectives at all. They lost badly. The puppetmasters won, yes, and perhaps some of those puppetmasters wore nazi uniforms but its a bit of a stretch to say the nazis won imo

Super open to discuss, hope you can discourse a bit I find these perspectives fascinating.
Thx

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:27 am

Masato wrote:Hey penxv thanks

Now I hope you will be willing to elaborate more...

I've been researching WWII from all sorts of different angles for over a decade now and still the true picture of it all remains somewhat foggy. I would be very curious how you define 'nazis' then, and how it all played out vs how the propaganda wanted us to believe.

If you are suggesting both sides were funded and set up from a more singular source, I can get on board with that. I tend to believe it was way more of a manufactured conflict than a natural one for sure. But then I wouldn't call the puppetmasters of the war the 'nazis'. Nazis in my understanding were the label for one of the (manufactured) sides. Its like agreeing that Rep and Dem in the US is an illusion and both parties kneel to a consistent higher power... but then calling that higher power republican, lol

As per the goals of that one side (nazis), I would say they did not achieve their objectives at all. They lost badly. The puppetmasters won, yes, and perhaps some of those puppetmasters wore nazi uniforms but its a bit of a stretch to say the nazis won imo

Super open to discuss, hope you can discourse a bit I find these perspectives fascinating.
Thx

It's a word that can be used interchangeably. If a person or an institution is controlled by the same people that ran the nazis, then they are a nazi. Because fuck them.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:22 pm

Shinkicker wrote:Had to log in and vote to prove I'm real.

Ffs

Everybody is weird.

Hey Shinkicker, good to see ya around again

How was your mid life crisis getaway? Are you back? Was it productive?

Hope you are well as always

Return to “Anarchy Zone”