Canuckster's thread

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Canuckster's thread

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:48 pm

Canuckster wrote:

I've seen that stuff presented before, its SO weird and alarming.

The only way to make sense of it is to consider some very bizarre possibilities :shock:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:53 pm

Canuckster wrote:https://www.hellstormdocumentary.com/

heavy shit, man

The vilification of German peoples of those times all the way up to present day is arguably the greatest 'hate crime' of the 20th century. But no one bats an eyelid because the whole world has agreed to unconditionally hate the German peoples of those times forever and ever lol That's OK

powerful vid. I thought the narrator was the girl from Red Ice but its not.

Its true allied war crimes I think vastly outweighed German war crimes. But they are given a pass because GIJOE

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:45 pm

The holodomor is even worse of an atrocity and it gets zero attention
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:06 am

Canuckster wrote:The holodomor is even worse of an atrocity and it gets zero attention

yes the Stalin and Bolsheviks were monsters. The stories of slaughter even within Russia's own borders are horrific. But they were on GIJOEs side so erase their crimes, nothing to see here.

Look up Genrikh Yagoda - fucking evil demon, he even had a hitler mustache but who got all the attention?

Also interesting is a guy named Alexandr Solzhenitsyn, and his book The Gulag Archipelago. He was a Nobel Prize Peace winner and argues (among other things some more controversial than others) that the crimes of Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. Yet we never hear about it. No Hollywood movies made, no chapters in the school textbooks, no discussion on BBC history channels lol Its just swept under the rug. Solzhenitsyn argues that 'The fact that most of this world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators.'

Oddly, Solzhenitsyn is quoted when estimating the # of RUSSIAN deaths at the hands of the Bolsheviks at what number?
66 Million.

Go figure

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:14 am

This is weird, unless this is a shoop it seems that the 6 million number was also used in the press to calculate the death tolls in the Holodomor:

???

6 million Holodomor
6 million Holocaust
66 million Bolshevik cleansing

????

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:16 am

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:The holodomor is even worse of an atrocity and it gets zero attention

yes the Stalin and Bolsheviks were monsters. The stories of slaughter even within Russia's own borders are horrific. But they were on GIJOEs side so erase their crimes, nothing to see here.

Look up Genrikh Yagoda - fucking evil demon, he even had a hitler mustache but who got all the attention?

Also interesting is a guy named Alexandr Solzhenitsyn, and his book The Gulag Archipelago. He was a Nobel Prize Peace winner and argues (among other things some more controversial than others) that the crimes of Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. Yet we never hear about it. No Hollywood movies made, no chapters in the school textbooks, no discussion on BBC history channels lol Its just swept under the rug. Solzhenitsyn argues that 'The fact that most of this world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators.'

Oddly, Solzhenitsyn is quoted when estimating the # of RUSSIAN deaths at the hands of the Bolsheviks at what number?
66 Million.

Go figure

my dad had that solzhenitsyn book gulag, i read through it when i was a kid but dont remember much
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:51 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:55 pm

Started putting in deadlift today, backs still lanky from the car accidents I had, but was pleasantly surprised to pull 300 relatively easily

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:31 pm

Happy birthday old man

you and me both :D

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:58 pm

Old men don't need happy birthdays.

Happy birthday.

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”