Rambo and the Swarthy Hordes

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Redneck

Re: Rambo and the Swarthy Hordes

Postby Redneck » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:35 am

Masato wrote:I am staying at my Dad's now while he recovers from some shit. He watches CNN daily

I've decided to not cause any stress and keep my reactions to myself but man yeah the propaganda has totally jumped the shark these days its absurd lol

Instead of reporting real news, the CNN type stations focus on attacking Trump over the most petty things. It's just a constant barrage of opinionated crap about how fucked up Trump is. They even have someone who counts how many lies he said everyday. They fact check his every sentence and then attack him if he's wrong.

Hypothetical example:

Trump - "We have 10 thousand people here tonight"

CNN - "Trump lies about rally attendance, only has 9,500 people."

It's crazy shit, even in the days of Bush II when CNN hated him, they never crossed a certain line, and they supported his false wars. But Trump can't even scratch his nose without making headlines "Trump has cocaine problem" or some such shit.

It's no longer news of any type, it's just some sort of theater that you'd expect to see in a Sci Fi movie about a brainwashed and oppressed culture.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:45 am

I got side tracked. I really clicked on this thread to post this trailer.

Rambo V Last Blood motherfuckers.

What is the propaganda angle here? Quite obvious really, he supports Trump and building a wall but Stallone cannot say that or Hollywood will do a Mel Gibson to him.

Now he pisses off the Mexican cartel, and they come to his home to fuck him up.

Not today Hombre.

They drew first blood, he will draw last.

Anyone who doesn't like Rambo is a fucking Commie.

Trailer 1

Trailer 2 (New)

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”