Masato
Site Admin

Re: Lifedrawing With Masato

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:09 pm

These are from last night. Starting to pick it up again

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:52 am

Masato wrote:Oh yeah I forgot, I made $75 bucks last night! lol

I go to pay the usual $10 fee and he says 'No I owe YOU money'... we had some drawings up in a hallway somewhere to advertise the classes and apparently some rich lady bought 3 of em (1 of mine) for $100 each. Host took $25 commission less the $10 fee for the night and gave me 65 bones cash

I've seen two life drawings on design shows, hgtv, in the last two weeks.

Sell Now!! :mrgreen:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:21 pm

So I finally started going back again, been out for a few months.

I traded my Tuesday nights for BJJ, but got the bug again, I need the practise to stay sharp. I've been working with another illustrator lately as a team and he's been doing all the linework so my hand is getting rusty.

Also it seems they have a new batch of models so that's always interesting. The same models can be boring after too long.

Here are the last 2 poses from my first class back. Hopefully this Coronavirus thing doesn't spook the lifedrawing community, I hope to go Tuesday again, will post results

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:23 pm

Looking at the dates of posts here - shit, have I really not gone to lifedrawing since June 2019??? That's my last post?

Seems impossible, felt like I'd only been skipping for a few months maximum.

That can't be right

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:20 pm

Masato wrote:Looking at the dates of posts here - shit, have I really not gone to lifedrawing since June 2019??? That's my last post?

That can't be right

- Almost a year withou seeing another guys dongs? :o
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:54 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:Looking at the dates of posts here - shit, have I really not gone to lifedrawing since June 2019??? That's my last post?

That can't be right

lol, feel free to call me homophobe if you like, but I will admit to screening sometimes when I know it will be a male model. Some are amazing don't get me wrong, it can be great to practice muscular anatomy and more masculine poses if the model is really good, but yeah I admit sometimes it can be a bit nauseating lol Luckily the place I ago usually posts a few days ahead who is modelling so I can make my choice.

And no it hasn't been that long, I don't know what happened with the post dates here but it was only since Christmas that I fell off the wagon.

Here are some from the last session. Maybe literally the last session, there will be no more lifedrawing due to the COVID or whatever the hell is really going on

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:

That can't be right

lol, feel free to call me homophobe if you like, but I will admit to screening sometimes when I know it will be a male model. Some are amazing don't get me wrong, it can be great to practice muscular anatomy and more masculine poses if the model is really good, but yeah I admit sometimes it can be a bit nauseating lol Luckily the place I ago usually posts a few days ahead who is modelling so I can make my choice.

And no it hasn't been that long, I don't know what happened with the post dates here but it was only since Christmas that I fell off the wagon.

Here are some from the last session. Maybe literally the last session, there will be no more lifedrawing due to the COVID or whatever the hell is really going on

- Theres nothing wrong with that! :mrgreen:
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:32 am

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:

That can't be right

Masato, life drawings are on fire right now. You should sell some online.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:34 am

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:35 am

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”