Telemarketers

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Joe Mama

Telemarketers

Postby Joe Mama » Wed May 15, 2019 6:03 pm

Ahhhhh yes,

Everyone's favorite entity in the entire world - the dreaded telemarketer. ALWAYS striking at the most inopportune times, spoofing their numbers, wasting your time...

Well, here recently I have found a rather entertaining way of dealing with them.

Soundboards.

Yes, imagine being screamed at by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket. Or gently ramped up from Joe Pesci only to be threatened with a severe ass whooping. How about Donald Trump berating you or Mr. Rogers asking you if you do pee pee in the potty?

All of these pre-recorded (on demand) phrases can be found at http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sb/soundboards

Of course it helps to have a pair of over the ear headphones to press against the mouthpiece of your phone too. But whoah, what a fun way to have yourself quickly taken off of their call lists (other than 'opting out') - I can honestly say that my calls HAVE in fact dwindled since I have employed this method of entertainment. Whats even better is when they start to talk shit back not knowing what is happening! :lol:

That and the "What? Are you fucking 12?" comments from your significant other as you giggle like a little school girl when you answer an unknown number from here on out.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 16, 2019 2:54 pm

Hey Joe

This is fucking hilarious, I'm playing with the Arnold Schwarzenegger one; "Answer immediately!"

Wonder if its possible to take these clips and import them into a video editor. I could make some thangs with this stuff, lol (learning to edit vids)

I just wrapped a fun project with Joe Mama last week, but I can't post it cuz it gives away my secret identity :D

You got paid right Joe?

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Thu May 16, 2019 4:17 pm

I did my brother :) (Thank you again)

Stellar job on the post production! Again, always a pleasure working with you and helping bring your creations to the next level!

I too would be curious on how to 'export' these sound bytes. Some of them are golden :lol:

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri May 24, 2019 11:05 pm

I remember back in the day this was really popular and somebody used a judge Judy soundboard and made a telemarketer cry lol

Hillbilly

Postby Hillbilly » Sat May 25, 2019 6:25 pm

Hand the phone to a pissed off toddler. Way better results.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 27, 2019 2:31 pm

Hillbilly wrote:Hand the phone to a pissed off toddler. Way better results.

lol

I saw a prank once where the person picked up the phone to a telemarketer, and then pretended to be a cop and told the telemarketer that they were required to stay on the line because they were now a suspect in the case.

Started telling the telemarketer that the person they were phoning was under a serious investigation, and started grilling them on who they were and why they were calling. Telemarketer kept saying they were just a telemarketer and didn't know the person. Still pretending to be a cop, they played like they didn't believe them and instructed to further stay on the line. Made them wait then came back with a whole series of more questions and aggressive interrogation.

LOL they kept the poor bastard on the line for like 20 minutes, they were all nervous and pleading innocence didn't know what to do lolol

I would like to try this once

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Mon May 27, 2019 2:36 pm

Masato wrote:

lol

I saw a prank once where the person picked up the phone to a telemarketer, and then pretended to be a cop and told the telemarketer that they were required to stay on the line because they were now a suspect in the case.

Started telling the telemarketer that the person they were phoning was under a serious investigation, and started grilling them on who they were and why they were calling. Telemarketer kept saying they were just a telemarketer and didn't know the person. Still pretending to be a cop, they played like they didn't believe them and instructed to further stay on the line. Made them wait then came back with a whole series of more questions and aggressive interrogation.

LOL they kept the poor bastard on the line for like 20 minutes, they were all nervous and pleading innocence didn't know what to do lolol

Do it.

And audio or it didnt happen.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 27, 2019 2:48 pm

Joe Mama wrote:
Masato wrote:

lol

Do it.

And audio or it didnt happen.

I don't have a good cop voice.

You, however, could make those poor fucks piss their pants lol

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Mon May 27, 2019 2:52 pm

LOL Challenge accepted. I need to plan for this.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 27, 2019 2:58 pm

LOL ya!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, pick a crime. Create a believable scenario where phone calls to the house would be highly suspicious or suspect. Prepare a list of questions and threats

Dude you could make a new career making vids like that

I would offer to help with writing :D

You can't be 'Officer Mama' though, that would give it away.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”