2019 Economist cover

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

2019 Economist cover

Postby Masato » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:32 pm

Hey all

Many have theorized that key covers of 'The Economist' are filled with symbolic predictions and insider spoilers of various agendas etc.

Well here is the latest one, right on cue.

What do you see?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:48 pm

I have heard it suggested that those 4 death guys on horses under Putin's chin are the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse :D

Personally I am a bit re-invigorated re; geo-political puzzling. I see a lot of big moves all over, something is stirring imo

I'd like to do my best to have at least a vague spidey-sense of what's happening when/if shit gets realz

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:50 pm

why is all the copy (except #MeToo) written backwards?

What is that machine in the upper left corner?

There is so much in here, however concocted

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:22 pm

Masato wrote:why is all the copy (except #MeToo) written backwards?

What is that machine in the upper left corner?

There is so much in here, however concocted

It's written backwards because

A) this is made to look like a DaVinci sketch and he famously wrote backwards as a way to protect his proprietary ideas when inventing because he was a genius

B) Because that's what occultists do: "“Let him train himself to think BACKWARDS by external means, as set forth here following: (a) Let him learn to write BACKWARDS. . . (b) Let him learn to walk BACKWARDS. . . (c) Let him. . . listen to phonograph records REVERSED. (d) Let him practice speaking BACKWARDS. . . (e) Let him learn to read BACKWARDS. . . (f) Instead of saying “I am he” let him say “eh ma I” (Crowley, Aliester. Magick:Liber ABA, book four, 1994 Ordo Templi Orientis ediiton, p. 639)

It's all very eyebrow raising, but the satellite dish over the backwards "New Horizons to Ultima Thule" really catches my attention, especially in light of this little scientific announcement today: https://www.upi.com/Mysterious-repeater-fast-radio-burst-detected-from-faraway-galaxy/6161547126842/

The rest of the sketch is more elite musing about the control of us mortal Vitruvian men through legalized GMO pot, sports, our phones and a rigged justice system along with the larger geo-political showdowns between the globalists, the nationalists, the oil industry and the military-industrial complex. Angelina Jolie makes it in there for a reason I can't fathom at the moment (child trafficking? #MeToo? Transgenderism?). But the little dinky craft taking a trip to the moon may reference that lie finally coming apart this year and the true nature of our border with the outer realm (Ultima Thule) maybe coming into focus. I don't know. Or it could be just a clever way to market and sell a rag that is more often wrong than right.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”