China Moon Landing..?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

China Moon Landing..?

Postby Masato » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:31 pm

Hey all

So China supposedly landed a probe on the far side of the moon.

Curiously, it looks just like the Apollo pictures.

This can mean 1 of 2 things;

A) The pictures are real, verifying the authenticity of the Apollo landings :shock:

or

B) The pictures as as fake, made to match/not contradict the Apollo images, which leads to some sinister collusion between the Chinese Apace Program and NASA :shock:

What do you think?? :D :D

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:41 am

These pictures look about as real as the ones from the 1969 Moon landing. I don't buy it at all.

NASA isn't going to call them out over faking it because the images are consistent with their fairy tale.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:23 pm

The answer is A, A and A. I know far more about space travel and rocket science than you do.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:58 am

SRBrant wrote:The answer is A, A and A. I know far more about space travel and rocket science than you do.

Maybe but for sure less about conspiracy/reasonable questions and skepticism/critical thinking of the official stories.
Of which I find there to be plenty.

I’ve spent a great deal of time researching those moon landings and maybe I’m crazy but the more I examined it the more absurd the whole story became.

Belief in NASA has become almost religious, those who have emotional investment will defend that shit as sacred truths to the end.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:10 pm

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:54 am

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:The answer is A, A and A. I know far more about space travel and rocket science than you do.

Maybe but for sure less about conspiracy/reasonable questions and skepticism/critical thinking of the official stories.

I’ve spent a great deal of time researching those moon landings and maybe I’m crazy but the more I examined it the more absurd the whole story became.

Belief in NASA has become almost religious, those who have emotional investment will defend that shit as sacred truths to the end.

Everything becomes absurd when you only read conspiracy websites.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:03 pm

SRBrant wrote:
Masato wrote:

Agreed.

But an equally absurd effect also happens when people read only mainstream websites.

Getting locked into either direction too far without even being aware of it is where the stupid comes from

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:37 pm

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Masato wrote:

Agreed.

But an equally absurd effect also happens when people read only mainstream websites.

Getting locked into either direction too far without even being aware of it is where the stupid comes from

I'd rather trust journalists and media outlets that whore themselves out to corporate interests than chemically-imbalanced fuckwits.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:20 am

SRBrant wrote:
Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:

Agreed.

I'd rather trust journalists and media outlets that whore themselves out to corporate interests than chemically-imbalanced fuckwits.

At least there's a chance there you might be getting useful information from a chemically imbalanced fuckwit, however slim.

With the corporate media the likelihood you're receiving US intelligence agency propaganda is 100%.
el rey del mambo

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:04 pm

didn't know about this
looking into it

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”