Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Merry Christmas to my Fellow Canadians

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:25 am

And best of luck in 2019 eh :)

el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:38 am

Benwahaha loves this fuckhead, little wonder either, the left are all racist as fuck.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:56 am

Vutulaki wrote:Benwahaha loves this fuckhead, little wonder either, the left are all racist as fuck.

Haha say it ain't so Big Ben:

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:15 pm

^^ Hey that guy was pretty good!

I looked him up, Ezra Levant. Been listening to a few of his vids he has a clever way of presenting his thoughts, pretty interesting so far

This one was also good as far as ripping further on Trudeau, he rips hard:

Basically an old grandma in Quebec tries to ask a question at a Trudeau soapbox speech. The reaction of Trudeau, and more especially imo the reaction of his army of undercover cop enforcers pretending to be supporters, is an eye-opener to say the least. Watch until the end, it keeps leveling up

The rhetoric Trudeau gets caught with are maybe some of the strongest examples of lunacy-leftist virtue signalling you can find

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:23 pm

Upon further research it seems that this Ezra Levant is quite a staunch pro-Zionist. This puts an interesting spin on his rants imo, I'll keep listening to some more vids. He claims to be a bastion of free speech and 'Rebel' media, and is amazingly eloquent and critical where he chooses to be, but on the topic of Israeli-Palestine he goes like Shapiro and becomes a totally different creature, void of any sharp edges, focus, or critical thinking and defaults to parroting over-simplistic defensive rhetoric

Here is a vid I was hyped for where Ezra, Jordan Peterson, and some other dude are supposed to have an even discussing the BALFOUR DECLARATION, but it turns out to be a bust of nothingness

The other dude gives some rant on history without really having a point, Ezra says he sees nothing significant about the Balfour Declaration (lol) and spends the rest of his time defending Israel saying its not worth focusing on, then Peterson gets his turn (I was hoping for him to save the night lol) but instead just babbles on about some psychological curiosities about holy lands, but never once addresses the Balfour Declaration.

NOT ONE of them talk about the Balfour Declaration, which was supposed to be the topic of the night, lol. They all just dance around it and give talks on abstract rhetoric that couldn't be further removed. The host of the event and audience must have felt pretty ripped off lol

Super disappointing but also super interesting

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:51 pm

wow what a crazy rabbit hole! lol

Here is Ezra making a crazy guilty defensive rant explaining his side of a weird blackmail case involving some previous co-workers

Another bit I picked up is that Red Ice co-host used to work for this guy and his Rebel Media, but then left and somehow came back again. I would love to know what's behind that.

It really looks like this guy is running a fake alt-media site in order to steer the issues and light fires

Fascinating. Is Lauren Southern a shill too?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:38 pm

Masato wrote:Upon further research it seems that this Ezra Levant is quite a staunch pro-Zionist. This puts an interesting spin on his rants imo, I'll keep listening to some more vids. He claims to be a bastion of free speech and 'Rebel' media, and is amazingly eloquent and critical where he chooses to be, but on the topic of Israeli-Palestine he goes like Shapiro and becomes a totally different creature, void of any sharp edges, focus, or critical thinking and defaults to parroting over-simplistic defensive rhetoric

Here is a vid I was hyped for where Ezra, Jordan Peterson, and some other dude are supposed to have an even discussing the BALFOUR DECLARATION, but it turns out to be a bust of nothingness

The other dude gives some rant on history without really having a point, Ezra says he sees nothing significant about the Balfour Declaration (lol) and spends the rest of his time defending Israel saying its not worth focusing on, then Peterson gets his turn (I was hoping for him to save the night lol) but instead just babbles on about some psychological curiosities about holy lands, but never once addresses the Balfour Declaration.

NOT ONE of them talk about the Balfour Declaration, which was supposed to be the topic of the night, lol. They all just dance around it and give talks on abstract rhetoric that couldn't be further removed. The host of the event and audience must have felt pretty ripped off lol

Super disappointing but also super interesting

So Ezra and Petey are from the pro Israel wing. I could have told you that Masato.

I mean, dude's name is Ezra Levant after all :D
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:05 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Benwahaha loves this fuckhead, little wonder either, the left are all racist as fuck.

Haha say it ain't so Big Ben:

He left his phone at school.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:48 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
So Ezra and Petey are from the pro Israel wing. I could have told you that Masato.

:D

I see he's also on InfoWars/Paul Joseph Watson a lot

Seems Ezra and his (failed) Rebel Media was the intended Canadian version of Alex Jones. Pump up alt-right sentiment and steer any real truth movement into a caricaturized corral

That vid 3 posts up is really quite the hot gossip, lol. So bad you almost wonder if it was scripted. I'm gonna try to find out what his relationship with Lauren Southern is. IMO she and Red Ice have also recently become way too inflated and extremist to be taken seriously as an honest alt media source

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:38 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

:D

I see he's also on InfoWars/Paul Joseph Watson a lot

Seems Ezra and his (failed) Rebel Media was the intended Canadian version of Alex Jones. Pump up alt-right sentiment and steer any real truth movement into a caricaturized corral

That vid 3 posts up is really quite the hot gossip, lol. So bad you almost wonder if it was scripted. I'm gonna try to find out what his relationship with Lauren Southern is. IMO she and Red Ice have also recently become way too inflated and extremist to be taken seriously as an honest alt media source

Yeah, thanks for posting that, I'll get to it later. About the videos I posted - I have no problem making common cause with Zionist alt lite types or anyone else dedicated to cutting the legs out from under Trudy. I don't have a purity test, I take it as self evident I'm not necessarily co signing everything about the particular source.
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”