What Are Some Asian Male FOrums I Can Post On?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: What Are Some Asian Male FOrums I Can Post On?

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:21 am

Masato wrote:I sometimes chat with this guy who has done some work in Japanese entertainment... he is a conspiracy nutter but his theory is that in Japan it was started deliberately after WWII to snuff out the warrior spirit and tame the Japs.

Why else would the mma industry apparently commit hari kari in Japan and just hand over the keys to the bumbling brothers in Vegas whose ass they had been kicking for five years? No other explanation but occupied country makes any sense. The Yanks are still calling the shots there. People sometimes forget; Japan and Germany are still post war occupied countries some 73 years after WW2.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:28 am

DonJohnson wrote:HA? VUTU? do you guys know?
Other than reddit. Cus i done been banned on that board. i've woken some asiancels tho. i did my work

Any other woke boards where Asian males roam?

Don we don't have much of an Asian contingent here to speak of, I think it's just you and Diet Butcher at the moment.

I believe Evil and his band of Yoshidans would be the men to ask about matters Asian.
el rey del mambo

DonJohnson

Postby DonJohnson » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:05 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:I sometimes chat with this guy who has done some work in Japanese entertainment... he is a conspiracy nutter but his theory is that in Japan it was started deliberately after WWII to snuff out the warrior spirit and tame the Japs.

Why else would the mma industry apparently commit hari kari in Japan and just hand over the keys to the bumbling brothers in Vegas whose ass they had been kicking for five years? No other explanation but occupied country makes any sense. The Yanks are still calling the shots there. People sometimes forget; Japan and Germany are still post war occupied countries some 73 years after WW2.

No. i don't believe in that conspiracy. The japs handed over the keys when Japan lost its stars. Pride was built on the likes of Sakuraba and Gomi when the MMA talent pool was 200 dudes world wide.

As the talent pool of athleticism increased, Jap dudes are paying to watch Jap dudes get stomped unconscious regularly. This has to be emasculating and an absolutely detrimental blackpill to their samurai spirit.

They went from watching Japs dethroning the gracies to Japs being physically violated by BBC on the regular. They were paying cucks.

They was the end of their run.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:41 pm

DonJohnson wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

No. i don't believe in that conspiracy. The japs handed over the keys when Japan lost its stars. Pride was built on the likes of Sakuraba and Gomi when the MMA talent pool was 200 dudes world wide.

As the talent pool of athleticism increased, Jap dudes are paying to watch Jap dudes get stomped unconscious regularly. This has to be emasculating and an absolutely detrimental blackpill to their samurai spirit.

They went from watching Japs dethroning the gracies to Japs being physically violated by BBC on the regular. They were paying cucks.

There was a yakuza war in early 2003 according to Miro Mijatovic who was Cro Cop and Fedor's manager. It almost became a shooting war backstage at Pride 25. When the new crew from Yokohama took over they changed the rules and got Sakuraba stomped by Wanderlei Silva in the first event they produced. Under the new ownership Japanese guys getting stomped by gaijin was part of the show for some reason. This new formula took Pride to the next level though. Those shows between 03-06 were the best ever produced but cucking was sadly part of that, which I could never quite figure out.

I posted an interview with Mijatovic at EYs but it's been removed and I can't find it anywhere now. It was on Spike tv originally, a three parter and it was the only time I ever saw an insider talk about this behind the scenes yakuza stuff. It's an interesting watch if you can find it.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:56 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
DonJohnson wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

There was a yakuza war in early 2003 according to Miro Mijatovic who was Cro Cop and Fedor's manager. It almost became a shooting war backstage at Pride 25. When the new crew from Yokohama took over they changed the rules and got Sakuraba stomped by Wanderlei Silva in the first event they produced. Under the new ownership Japanese guys getting stomped by gaijin was part of the show for some reason. This new formula took Pride to the next level though. Those shows between 03-06 were the best ever produced but cucking was sadly part of that, which I could never quite figure out.

I posted an interview with Mijatovic at EYs but it's been removed and I can't find it anywhere now. It was on Spike tv originally, a three parter and it was the only time I ever saw an insider talk about this behind the scenes yakuza stuff. It's an interesting watch if you can find it.

That is super interesting. Indeed, the early PRIDE model would have countered whatever propaganda-in-entertainment that we may be discussing here

I have promised to not reveal the name of my contact (I know, sounds super int'l DJ-ish, lol :D) but he's a pretty big star in Japan and is convinced that the whole pop-entertainment industry there is controlled as a massive social engineering operation to make the public weak. He's offered to help me pitch my screenplays to some producers there but also warned me a million times that they will twist it to fit the model.

Its also interesting to analyze and speculate Japanese entertainment from a female point of view, what sort of messages they are sending etc. Like I said sometimes I go on an anime binge just to research what is out there and what sort of stories are popular, and its been really surprising how consistent the themes are. Every movie is pretty much the same thing, over and over. From a female perspective it is almost always a sad, depressive girl character who doesn't fit into the world, lusting over men out of their league or age, and clinging to secret nostalgic or magical things that no one else can see. What sort of women in society do you suspect this will create?

There was another trend I found, and was commented on in some articles where cross-gender characters were suddenly everywhere for a while, there were like 10 shows/films in a single year that were scoring on the top-watched list that all had such themes somewhere in them.

I am no expert on Japanese pop culture, but from the little outside views I've had it seems to be quite difficult to find too many examples of characters outside this pattern. Is this simply a result of entertainment companies following what's 'trendy'? Are they just hooping on bandwagons to secure the maximum audience? Or is there something deeper going on here that's by design?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:56 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
DonJohnson wrote:

That is super interesting. Indeed, the early PRIDE model would have countered whatever propaganda-in-entertainment that we may be discussing here

I have promised to not reveal the name of my contact (I know, sounds super int'l DJ-ish, lol :D) but he's a pretty big star in Japan and is convinced that the whole pop-entertainment industry there is controlled as a massive social engineering operation to make the public weak. He's offered to help me pitch my screenplays to some producers there but also warned me a million times that they will twist it to fit the model.

Its also interesting to analyze and speculate Japanese entertainment from a female point of view, what sort of messages they are sending etc. Like I said sometimes I go on an anime binge just to research what is out there and what sort of stories are popular, and its been really surprising how consistent the themes are. Every movie is pretty much the same thing, over and over. From a female perspective it is almost always a sad, depressive girl character who doesn't fit into the world, lusting over men out of their league or age, and clinging to secret nostalgic or magical things that no one else can see. What sort of women in society do you suspect this will create?

There was another trend I found, and was commented on in some articles where cross-gender characters were suddenly everywhere for a while, there were like 10 shows/films in a single year that were scoring on the top-watched list that all had such themes somewhere in them.

I am no expert on Japanese pop culture, but from the little outside views I've had it seems to be quite difficult to find too many examples of characters outside this pattern. Is this simply a result of entertainment companies following what's 'trendy'? Are they just hooping on bandwagons to secure the maximum audience? Or is there something deeper going on here that's by design?

Oh I'm sure all of that overwhelming US military presence isn't just there for show Masato. Japan is still as occupied as it was in 1945 and I'm sure that US advisers oversee what is going on there media wise. To me the Pride experience was proof positive of this. I guess you weren't hip at the time but there was one US mma journo online that covered the Pride Yakuza scandal daily throughout 05 and 06 while the rest of the media pretended that nothing was going on. It was Yakuza Zach Arnold at FightOpinion.com. If you go there and dig into the archived blogs from that period you will uncover a fascinating discussion. And you'll find me popping up in the comment section too haha. It was the first place I ever used the Megatherium handle. Of the people here it looks like only Penxv knows about Zach and FO, but of course he's an industry insider as well.
el rey del mambo

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:23 am

I agree that you should check out Zach Arnold if you want to get schooled about MMA when it still mattered.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:52 am

Haha I just checked out FO and 45 Huddle is still posting there. He was such a good UFC troll back then he made people on the UG mad.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”