Owner of Leicester FC dead in Helicopter crash

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Jehannum

Owner of Leicester FC dead in Helicopter crash

Postby Jehannum » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:49 am

Apparently the crash happened outside the stadium, the billionaire owner and 2 colleagues are among the casualties plus the pilot and his partner (also a pilot) ... it's the first thing I've read today and I've been reduced to tears by it :( I didn't put the radio on for Sunday's sports so I didn't hear about it till now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-l ... e-46008703

What happened?
The helicopter took off from the King Power Stadium at about 20:30 BST on Saturday, as it often does after Leicester City games.

BT Sport cameras captured the take-off on live TV, as presenter Jake Humphrey watched and commented on it with pundits Owen Hargreaves, Chris Sutton and John Hartson.

A bang was heard shortly after and the helicopter was seen spiralling out of control, then crashing in flames in a car park.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:54 am

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:44 am

Jehannum wrote:Image

He looks Chinese, but I guess not with that handle eh.
el rey del mambo

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:20 am

Vichai is Thai. It is very big news over here.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:08 am

Benwahwah wrote:Vichai is Thai. It is very big news over here.

I heard that Miss Thai Universe was also on board

Any buzz of foul play over there, Ben? Or is this a simple accident

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:05 pm

No buzz of foul play. Thai people aren’t into conspiracies at all. Plus he was well loved by both Thais and Brits.

It does seem like a straight up accident to me. I can’t think of a reason as to why there would be fouls play.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:43 pm

Benwahwah wrote:No buzz of foul play. Thai people aren’t into conspiracies at all. Plus he was well loved by both Thais and Brits.

It does seem like a straight up accident to me. I can’t think of a reason as to why there would be fouls play.

it's really tragic that the pilot had to kill them all so he didn't land on the parked cars too :( he swerved midair to land in that unoccupied area.

What a hero

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:40 pm

Jehannum wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:No buzz of foul play. Thai people aren’t into conspiracies at all. Plus he was well loved by both Thais and Brits.

it's really tragic that the pilot had to kill them all so he didn't land on the parked cars too :( he swerved midair to land in that unoccupied area.

What a hero

el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:10 am

Really? Ask around about Rama 9

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:05 pm

Som-Pong wrote:

Really? Ask around about Rama 9

I know what you’re referring to as a fellow foreigner told me about how he came to power. But I have asked a few close Thai friends about it and they just look confused and don’t seem to have any idea what I’m talking about.

Although one Thai person did liken the Thai royal family to Sith Lords, Explaining that the King is like the Emperor and Chanocha (sic?) is their student. But this Thai dude is legit mental.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”