What do you think

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Illuminat3d0ne

Re: What do you think

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Yes, I guess I will probably go ahead and order some of it. I don't like the idea of being registered as a buyer in their database but, what the hell.

Ok so I checked shit out and it's all the same lps as medical so I've actually tried a lot of those strains

I get my clones from thc biomed but they have a couple strains on that site which are shipped
They are ok, the indica landrace is pretty good but a bit expensive (I pay $4.20/g for that strain if I get it shipped)

Aurora and broken coast are two of the best LPs so I'd take a look at their stuff

Be prepared that sometimes you are going to get super dry bud
Also check out the lps and their processes
Some places like thc biomed grow organically so you are not going to get any of those sprays you speak of
Other places like aphria use a process called, fml I cant remember hahaha but it makes sure there is no bacteria or anything in your flower but it leaves a really weird taste and smell (I dont like aphria)

Let me know what you're looking at and I'll tell you if I've tried it

If they have Wappa from thc biomed I'd recommend that

Yes, they are the same mmj LPs of course. The process is called irradiation. It is done in place of spraying the plants with chem, but it destroys thirty percent of the trichome heads (this according to Matt Mernaugh of the LP Peace Naturals) I'm just interested in trying the legal supply for a lark, I have no intention of ever relying on it, I'm far too spoiled for that :)

Irradiation, that's it
It completely changes everything and I had to leave aphria because every strain had a similar taste and I hated it
They do have some good shit in their expensive stuff if it's just to try out
The critical lemon skunk looked really good

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:19 pm

Apparently this is the first ticket issued since legalization for driving + cannabis:

$672 bucks!! wow steep
Gov't gonna cash in on this too, lol

I have already seen billboards around here saying 'Don't Drive High'.

I find it incredibly ironic (and fortunate) that I've quit right before legalization, lol because I used to drive high all the time. While for casual users it will for sure impair driving, I do not believe it is dangerous for daily users who are comfortable in that state of mind.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:04 pm

You stil off the heefer? What about your sis in law?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Masato wrote:Apparently this is the first ticket issued since legalization for driving + cannabis:

$672 bucks!! wow steep
Gov't gonna cash in on this too, lol

I have already seen billboards around here saying 'Don't Drive High'.

I find it incredibly ironic (and fortunate) that I've quit right before legalization, lol because I used to drive high all the time. While for casual users it will for sure impair driving, I do not believe it is dangerous for daily users who are comfortable in that state of mind.

I'm hoping to get a ticket so I can fight it in court
The current way of testing does not test your level of intoxication, it measures the metabolites
A person like myself will have a much higher base level than that of someone who does not smoke at all

If they want to take this seriously they have to have every Canadian tested and their base levels put in a database for police to compare and if you are over your base, then a ticket should be permitted

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:36 pm

The swab test is almost too easy to beat, we did it first here in Australia. As you say it doesnt text impairment like a BAC test does.

Anywhoo just carry some gum or a slice of cheese in the car, youll beat the test :)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”