A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

White Dude Reaction To Getting Called "Wigger"

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:46 am

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:48 pm

I worked with these 2 kids once who were not far from actin like that guy. Full on homey accent, lingo, mannerisms, clothing style, the whole 9 yards. One's parents were from England and talked like Benwahwah, the other's were from Pickering, as white small town Ontario as you could get.

They talked so weird I couldn't even understand what they were saying. I called them out on why they talk like that once they didn't like it.

That was a long time ago, I wonder today if they still carry on the charade and if not how hard a transition it was to cut it out

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:49 pm

They kept doing this snapping hand/wrist gesture every time they thought something was funny or cool.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:39 am

Black American socialects also spread to the wiggers in my high school. If snoog dawg said it in a song you gotta try and throw in out there as much as possible. All of them stopped as they matured except this one guy I know who now talks only half wigger.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:59 am

Luigi wrote:Black American socialects also spread to the wiggers in my high school. If snoog dawg said it in a song you gotta try and throw in out there as much as possible. All of them stopped as they matured except this one guy I know who now talks only half wigger.

what country are you from?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:38 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Luigi wrote:Black American socialects also spread to the wiggers in my high school. If snoog dawg said it in a song you gotta try and throw in out there as much as possible. All of them stopped as they matured except this one guy I know who now talks only half wigger.

what country are you from?

Canada. Yes, I know Trudeau sucks.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:00 am

Kinda like Michael Rappaport eh. Only half wigger dialect today, but complete wigger attitude.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:03 am

First two wiggers I ever came in contact with was when I was in rehab back in '92'93. They had it rough at first I guess, but eventually most of the guys there realized these young wiggers were druggie losers just like they were, except with funny baggy pants and fake negro accents. I never really accepted them myself, mind you :D
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:28 am

I could tell right away that the American media machinery was filling the youngens little noggins with a whole new type of crap. It was kind of interesting in that sense. This was the result of them sending David Bowie out to complain about rock music. But this was 1992 ffs, who would have predicted they would still be working the same angle today?

This seems like grist for my next thread actually...
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:First two wiggers I ever came in contact with was when I was in rehab back in '92'93. They had it rough at first I guess, but eventually most of the guys there realized these young wiggers were druggie losers just like they were, except with funny baggy pants and fake negro accents. I never really accepted them myself, mind you :D

That had rehab back then? I thought they would have told you to suck it up back then..

Return to “Anarchy Zone”