McGregor to challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov for lightweight title at UFC 229

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Masato
Site Admin

Re: McGregor to challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov for lightweight title at UFC 229

Postby Masato » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:47 pm

Did anyone figure out who it was that jumped the cage and started punching Conor? I saw someone clearly climb the wall, and started throwing bombs at him, I am sure some connected. Was it that Ali guy?

I heard today that were were brawls in the stands too, but the PPV did their best to hide it and not show any replays of the melee

I thought they were gonna arrest Khabib there for a while and drag him out in cuffs, lol Or maybe give him a DQ for assaulting Danis

Crazy shit.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:22 pm

He should have been dq'ed if he isn't then it's all part of the spectacle.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:59 am

Whitey got beat so whitey wants to see some DQ's to save face lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:00 am

Masato wrote:I was sad to see Conor lose. Mostly because it would have been so much fun had he won, I find him wildly entertaining and would be hilarious to see his bandwagon go nuts and his personality get even louder. But now he will pretty much have to STFU considerably, I think his superstar status just got cut down pretty hard.

Hope his Proper Twelve doesn't tank, lol I bet this L affected its stock majorly

Had a great night, my friend packed his bar-basement we had a good party:

Here is some bud that I had to resist smoking with them, lol The biggest bud I'd seen an a while:

I would have loved to be there to see you all whine and cry like lil white bitches.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:49 am

Vutulaki wrote:This event also showed how pro white man the media is, they are all over Khabib but when McFaggot attacked the bus it was charming. Death to the white race!

Do you not consider that pale af dude from Europe to be White? Remember that Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion just like Islam. In any case most of the Khabib supports seem to emphasize that Conor was acting like a POS before the fight, so its weird to see someone acting like a POS but also supporting Khabib.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:56 am

Luigi wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:This event also showed how pro white man the media is, they are all over Khabib but when McFaggot attacked the bus it was charming. Death to the white race!

Do you not consider that pale af dude from Europe to be White? Remember that Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion just like Islam. In any case most of the Khabib supports seem to emphasize that Conor was acting like a POS before the fight, so its weird to see someone acting like a POS but also supporting Khabib.

Khabib isnt white.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:11 pm

^^ My god, is there ANYTHING you don't see through a racial lens?? lol

I honestly don't think anything like this whatsoever crossed a single mind in that room

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:12 pm

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:24 pm

- We do that all the time in pro-wrestling. Kabib got all Thunderlips on Dildo Danis!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:05 am

Masato wrote:Image

Shooop time mate

Return to “Super Dojo”