Coming off a 4 day bender

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Coming off a 4 day bender

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:19 am

So I decided to hit the bottle from sun up to whenever for the last 4 days.

Boy I dont miss the alcohol, spent most of today in bed, got up showered a few times (hot water provides some relief).

Went and had pho for lunch and almost vomited went back to bed then had Korean BBQ plus kimchi and tuna soup. The later turned me around for the better, Im assuming the fuckloads of salt might have helped and the ice cold cokes.

I always go to this place cause if youre white/european you dont get any banchan which is why most of the whites go in the first place, nows the time to lay the boot into white people I reckon, while their civilization if being destroyed from within. No banchan for you cunts either.

Anywhoo back on the wagon today for a few months at least, might head upstairs and down a few bowls just to take the edge off.

Where and what the fuck was I up to for the last few days? all such a blur..

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:42 pm

Welcome back.

What the hell is a Banchan?

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:43 pm

Nevermind. I know what it is.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:32 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:Nevermind. I know what it is.

Yeah the gooks have a way of being racist to anyone who visits.

I swear to god every single time I go to Korean BBQ with white friends the koreans assume Im gonna work the grill like Im their servant or some shit so it all equals out.

The things is you cant be a nice customer in Korean joints, I learned this from the Koreans themselves who treat staff like shit. Meal hasnt come out in 10 mins? "Jhogiyo! hurry up and get us our meal", then theres the asking for 3 dishes at least on the house. I got my kimchi soup comped today because I said last time they made it they didnt make it spicy like I asked to they just gave me a hot pot of it.

Thank fuck my bender didnt include any soju or Id be suicidal by now for sure.

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:54 pm

It's a scary thing to drink so much that you black out and don't remember. Dangerous also in so many ways. Especially if you have a car.

I had a roommate in the Marines who would drink like that. He drove his car into another car and had no idea that he did it. They took him to jail and he remembers nothing except waking up in jail and being told what he did. Could you imagine that? Waking up and hearing all that while you are already miserable with a hangover.

Vutu, do you experience any withdrawal symptoms when you drink like that and then stop?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:48 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:It's a scary thing to drink so much that you black out and don't remember. Dangerous also in so many ways. Especially if you have a car.

I had a roommate in the Marines who would drink like that. He drove his car into another car and had no idea that he did it. They took him to jail and he remembers nothing except waking up in jail and being told what he did. Could you imagine that? Waking up and hearing all that while you are already miserable with a hangover.

Vutu, do you experience any withdrawal symptoms when you drink like that and then stop?

Nah Im not one to drink and drive so long as I have all my supplies like drink, food, smokes which I take care of before I do this.

The first time I quit I had withdrawal symptoms and I guess a killer hangover like I had today is withdrawal but no shakes or insomnia. What I do that most on long benders dont is I eat like a mofo. Ill get smashed, smoke a bowl then eat then crash out in front of the TV or ipad then get up and repeat. I only stopped today cause I had to drive to get the kids from school so I decided to straighten out today, glad I did it too was a rough morning but im 99% okay now.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:10 pm

If I was single and had 4-5 days all to myself I’d be tempted to go on benders and eat like a king too. Maybe not so much with alcohol but I used to enjoy some gluttonous weeks in my youth with other stuff

Kind of jealous now to be honest that I don’t have any opportunities to do this anymore. I suppose it’s for the better but it does sound nice lol

Shame you can’t remember anything though, was hoping for more stories :).

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:01 am

I think there wasnt much to be remembered since I didnt leave the house and just sat netflix and drinking.

Youre right though, it is for the better that you cant, youre not missing out on shit. I feel 1,000 times better today after drying out than I did on any of those days.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:51 am

I have had 2 heavy days in a row now. Seems I got a bit punched up last night, fuckers managed to chip a tooth.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:58 am

Mate youre getting too old for street fights, unless its unavoidable which in your case I doubt.

Chances are that you wont lose the fight if you couldnt avoid it (and tried), your adrenaline goes way to skyward and your instincts kick in.

The times Ive got my ass kicked is when I was drunk, started shit that I didnt have to or reacted to something disproportionately and was over confident. That never happens when I start on the back foot, when Im scared I dont fuck around with lazy punches and shit like that.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”