Have you heard of "The Octopus"?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Daglord

Re: Have you heard of "The Octopus"?

Postby Daglord » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:50 pm

The Danny Casolaro Primer: 13 reasons to doubt the official narrative surrounding his death
https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/mar/15/danny-casolaro-primer/

1. Police tainted expert witness with leading video and withholding evidence

The claims of suicide typically cite the findings of the expert witness, Dr. Henry Lee, who had concluded that the scene and the evidence was all consistent with suicide. This finding was based in part off of a video “reenactment” of Casolaro’s death which the Federal Bureau of Investigation refuses to release a copy of, without citing a FOIA exemption. The same police force was later found to have withheld critical evidence from the expert witness - the presence of towels that had been used to wipe up blood at the scene. The towels were thrown away.

2. The disappearing briefcase

Just before his death, Casolaro had a briefcase full of documents and notes. When his body was found, the briefcase was gone. At best, this indicates someone secretly found his body and removed the notes. At worst, it means someone else was there when he died.

3. Bua Report lied about a witness’s existence

The Justice Department’s Bua Report, which dismissed Casolaro’s death as a suicide, not only failed to disclose one of the witnesses who saw the briefcase just before Casolaro’s death, it falsely stated that the police found only one person who thought they’d seen the briefcase. A review of the handwritten police notes proves this wrong, as a second witness very clearly states that they saw, without doubt, a briefcase full of papers shortly before Casolaro died. The DOJ had these notes sealed.

4. Bua Report lied about a witness hearing threats

The Bua Report lied when and how often a witness heard threats against Casolaro.

5. FBI lied to Congress

When Congress asked the FBI about Casolaro’s death, the FBI responded with a claim that they hadn’t looked into it. This was a lie.

6. FBI pressured agents to conclude suicide

More than half the FBI agents that did look into Casolaro’s death “questioned the conclusion of suicide” and recommended further investigation, despite being aware that this was a threat to their careers.

7. 90 percent of the FBI file has gone missing

According to his ex-girlfriend, the chief suspect in Casolaro’s death, Joseph Cuellar, had previously threatened Casolaro.

8. Chief suspect threatened Casolaro

According to his ex-girlfriend, the chief suspect in Casolaro’s death, Joseph Cuellar, had previously threatened Casolaro.

9. DOJ ignored chief suspect’s contradictory alibis

The chief suspect gave the DOJ two irreconcilable alibis for Casolaro’s death. The DOJ ignored one of the alibis.

10. Chief suspect’s final alibi isn’t an alibi

The timeline of the chief alibi’s suspect that the DOJ decided to publicize doesn’t actually provide him with an alibi for Casolaro’s death.

11. FBI said local police were uncooperative

When the FBI attempted to look into Casolaro’s death, they were met with “almost complete resistance from the Martinsburg police and prosecutor’s office.”

12. FBI said DOJ was uncooperative, withheld unredacted Bua Report

When an FBI Task Force requested a copy of the unredacted Bua Report from the DOJ, they were denied access to it, including the information most relevant to their investigation. No explanation appears to have been provided.

13. There was an unreported wiretap

Exemptions cited for withholding materials implies there was an undisclosed wiretap in the Casolaro investigation.

In short, the investigation was incomplete, with evidence being both withheld and fabricated. The FBI was under pressure to conclude that it was a suicide, but still questioned that. Both the police and the DOJ were uncooperative. Multiple lies were told. The chief suspect lied about his alibi, and ultimately doesn’t have one that holds up.

What, exactly, happened to Casolaro is still something of a mystery - but there are over a dozen reasons why the official investigation and the resulting explanation don’t - and can’t - answer the questions around his suicide.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:10 pm

DOJ ordered police notes contradicting the suicide narrative for Danny Casolaro be sealed
https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/feb/07/doj-bua-report/

An examination of the original handwritten police notes about the death of journalist Danny Casolaro contradict the official claims and conclusions of the Justice Department and the Special Counsel investigation led by Judge John Bua. The police notes, originally seized by the federal government and allegedly still under seal, undermine the narrative that Danny Casolaro committed suicide, and appear to provide corroboration that someone took his briefcase containing many of his notes and papers at the time of his death.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:25 pm

"We couldn't really tell [Casolaro] much because it was a federal case and it was going to the grand jury," one Washington State Patrol detective explained. "But we told him the Washington State Patrol could give a shit about Wackenhut, the Cabazons, Iran-contra, Inslaw, the October Surprise, Satanists. I don't care if he had Bill Casey over for dinner in the desert, this is a righteous dope bust. Riconosciuto's a strange duck, and if you listen to this shit you're going to get in a web and go crazy."

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... =8&t=25015

PROMIS: by Michael C. Ruppert: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_promis.htm

For more than a year and half, members of the National Security Section of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) have been traveling through the US, often in the company of a savvy female homicide detective from the small California town of Hercules named Sue Todd.

Even now questions linger as to what the Canadians were really after. But there is absolutely no question that while surreptitiously in the U.S. the Mounties spent more time with author and investigative reporter Cheri Seymour than with anyone else.

And for good reason.

Seymour, under the pen name of Carol Marshall is the author of a meticulously researched e-book entitled The Last Circle. So meticulously researched and documented is the book that FTW's researcher "The Goddess" has fact checked it and found it flawless. Same with Bill Hamilton and the Mounties, who have also told me of its precision.

Anyone seeking to understand the Promis story must include this book as a part of their overall research.

-------

Thanks to a strong push in my direction from Cheri Seymour, the Mounties and Hercules PD Homicide Detective Sue Todd arrived at my door on August 3rd.

They had already consumed most of the FTW web site and were well familiar with my writings. I had let them know, through Cheri, that I did have information on Promis from Bill Tyree and that I would be happy to share it. Before getting into details we all went out for lunch at a nearby Chinese restaurant.

In setting basic outlines for our conversations that day I indicated that, as a journalist, I viewed our discussions as off-the-record. I took no notes and did not tape record any of the discussion. I am recounting the events now only after corresponding with McDade and advising him of my intention to write. He responded and did not object. I took the same position with Detective Todd. I warned the Mounties and Todd at the outset that a sudden termination of their investigations was likely and that they would all become expendable.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:25 pm

The Chaos Company
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/business/2014/04/g4s-global-security-company

Wherever governments can’t—or won’t—maintain order, from oil fields in Africa to airports in Britain and nuclear facilities in America, the London-based “global security” behemoth G4S has been filling the void. It is the world’s third-largest private-sector employer and commands a force three times the size of the British military. On-site in South Sudan with G4S ordnance-disposal teams, William Langewiesche learns just how dirty the job can get, and how perilous the company’s control.

What Exactly Did the Company Omar Mateen Worked for Do?
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/g4s-orlando-shooting-omar-mateen/486908/

The company, which is the largest private security firm in the world, boasts over 600,000 employees, one of whom was Omar Mateen, the man who murdered 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando on Sunday morning. Mateen had been an employee of the company for nearly nine years, serving most recently as an armed security guard at a gated retirement community in Port St. Lucie, Florida. In the aftermath of the attack, authorities are trying to ascertain how it’s possible that Mateen cleared four background checks, two with the company and two with the FBI, without raising sufficient alarm.

Pulse shooter’s employer G4S responds to lawsuit
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/brinkmann-on-business/os-bz-g4s-response-pulse-lawsuit-20170822-story.html

More than sixty survivors and families of victims have lined up to sue the security firm. G4S is the world’s largest security company, headquartered in Britain, and its U.S. subsidiary G4S Security Solutions is based in Jupiter.

The lawsuit accuses G4S of failing to comply with its own internal protocol to report changes in Omar Mateen’s mental health and seize his weapon. The mental-health validation issued by his employer was reviewed by Florida officials before Mateen purchased the weapons used in the Pulse nightclub tragedy, the suit says.

The suit also mentions the fact that G4S has been fined by the state of Florida for falsifying mental health validations for other employees in the past. Victims and their families have expressed outrage at the fact that people apparently knew the shooter was unhinged and threatening violence.

Who knew that the pirated software PROMIS would lead to Wackenhut, the CIA and The Cabazon Indian Tribe. Genetic Bioweapons that are gene specific are made by this illegal group. They ignore all laws. Are above all laws. And they create a seedy underworld rarely seen by the general public. But their festering lies and crimes are bubbling to the surface. It's time to arrest the criminals involved in trafficking.

Micheal Riconosciuto writes an affidavit and gives Grand Jury testimony declaring what he did for Wackenhut, now G4S, which included making weapons that could alter a persons genes. Besides the list of weapons, The Wackenhut-Cabazon Joint Venture, sold weapons to embargoed countries in which the US was not suppose to sell weapons to. There were no laws for Wackenhut!

An Article in Spy Magazine in 1992 lays out concerns of Wackenhut SID Agents and Long-Haul Truckers moving secret items to Chicago. What they find out might just shock you! Vanity Fair’s article, lays out the story of how G4S bought Wackenhut, moving it’s ranking to be one of top three largest employers in the world! Did I say Mercenary's?

The Vanity Fair article on G4S let’s us know that a foreign corporation is guarding all the US nuclear facility’s & reactors, gov buildings, banks, etc. A private security firm is guarding the Barry Goldwater Range or the Luke Air Force Range, pick a name, instead of the US Military. Could it be G4S? Why is a foreign corp, guarding our most critical sites? One world gov security guards?

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:53 pm

Haven't listened to this yet but I like higher side chats generally

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/char ... on-agenda/

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:05 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Haven't listened to this yet but I like higher side chats generally

not the same "octopus" but still a good listen. thanks man!

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:20 am

Daglord wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Haven't listened to this yet but I like higher side chats generally

Damn lol

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:30 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Daglord wrote:

Damn lol

no worries dude, was a good listen.

kind of lost me with the "Challenger pilots still being alive" theory though.

"Octopus" is used quite a bit in conspiracy circles, I thought the exact same thing when I saw the episode drop.

his book:

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:25 pm

I find this fascinating & wonder if Nathan Baca (along with KESQ) had any idea where the story was leading...

CIA, Mossad, Mounties, Wackenhut, reservation murders, gun-running, Robert Booth Nichols, secret weapons testing, Satanism, numerous witness/whistleblower murders, detective & family "suicided", INSLAW, PROMIS, Danny Casolaro, Reagan, Bush, Oct Surprise, the Mob, etc, etc. (probably some repeats from earlier in thread - posting in order)

Baca reminds me of a young Ben Swann.

KESQ reporter Nathan Baca begins his investigation into the David McGowan murder-suicide by talking to his former partner, who filed an affidavit in another police officer's wrongful termination case.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca investigates David McGowan's partner about the arrest that silenced him.

David McGowan's former partner recalls the interference at the funeral. KESQ's Nathan Baca reports.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca's investigation begins to make an impact as Riverside Chief DA Investigator Clay Hodson steps down

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca opens up his investigation into how David McGowan was looking into a false report within the Desert Hot Springs Police Department.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca shares David McGowan's testimony in a case where Police Sergeant David Gallardo alleged corruption within the force.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca interviews former Desert Hot Springs Police Sergeant David Gallardo talking about corruption within the force.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca introduces Detective Radames Gil's alleged role in corruption within the Desert Hot Springs Police Department

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca introduces allegations that former DHS Police Officer Jacques Million was involved in corruption within the city's police department.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca reveals that FBI agents reopened their scrutiny of the David McGowan murder-suicide.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca returns to Desert Hot Springs to reveal an investigation into illegal dog fighting rings

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca introduces a new name to the DHS Dog fighting and Sinaloa cartel investigation within the Desert Hot Springs Police Department.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca reveals an audio recording connecting Desert Hot Springs police officer Matt Denney with crimes at a local hotel.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca explores how recent investigators put prior Desert Hot Springs drug cases in doubt

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca shows how the city of Desert Hot Springs hired a private eye to confirm the investigative findings of the past months.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca exposes Desert Hot Springs police officer Matt Denney's connection to a dog fighting ring

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca shows how evidence left the Desert Hot Springs Police evidence locker

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca sits down with the sister of DA Investigator David McGowan's wife - one of the victims of the 2005 murder suicide.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca shows photos from David McGowan's personal collection, a rare look at the man at the center of the Devil's Ladder murder-suicide

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca interviews David McGowan's neighbors who witnessed suspicious activity hours before there 2005 Garner Valley murder-suicide.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca shows how David McGowan's former partner received a rate finding of factual innocence after a dropped domestic violence against him.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca reveals how a grand jury continues its scrutiny of the Riverside DA's office in light of the McGowan murder-suicide.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca opens up a new angle to the investigation, and shows how Riverside County cold case detectives were exploring a 1982 Rancho Mirage assassination.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca reveals how Inslaw's computer program PROMIS was involved in a 1982 Rancho Mirage murder investigation. It's an investigation begun by the late journalist Danny Casolaro.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca follows in the footsteps of journalist Danny Casolaro's investigation into the Octopus, and looks into his sudden death.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca interviews the daughter of murder victim Ralph Boger about her efforts to catch her father's killers.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca explores the radical weapons system deals on Indian tribal land the Octopus murder may have been trying to protect.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca reveals how the California Department of Justice took over the McGowan cold case investigation

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca reveals the role late businessman Robert Booth Nichols had in the deals behind the Octopus Murders

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca reveals the audio tapes behind the arrest of Jimmy Hughes, believed to be involved in the 1982 Octopus Murders.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca reveals why Riverside DA Rod Pacheco won't handle the Jimmy Hughes prosecution: they're cousins.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca shows the connections between Octopus Murder suspect Jimmy Hughes and businessman Glenn Hegstad.

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca shows how Octopus Murder suspect Jimmy Hughes is brought back to Riverside County to face trial - charged with a role in the Octopus Murders

KESQ Reporter Nathan Baca covers Jimmy Hughes first appearance in court for the first Octopus Murder hearing.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 pm

it's even more confusing now... still looking for parts 3, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18, 24, 37.

noticed these weren't included (already posted on page one):

[spoiler]

One of the Federal government's most secret computer programs is now connected to several local murders. The Riverside County Sheriff's Cold Case Squad is on the case -- and so is KESQ.

Riverside County Sheriff's Deputies Investigate whether the secret of electromagnetic "Railgun" testing plans by desert Indian Tribes cost three people their lives in 1981.

KESQ-TV: As Riverside County Detectives Investigate "The Octopus Murders" in Rancho Mirage, they're coming across the finances, and a recent scheme to corner the global gold market.

Main Core, PROMIS and the Shadow Government (Pt.1)
http://manageableants.blogspot.com/2008/10/main-core-promis-and-shadow-government.html

Suppose that the United States Government, or more likely an unaccountable privatized intelligence colossus empowered by the reaction to the 9/11 attacks and fueled by the rampant cronyism of a system long ago gone rotten had a surveillance tool capable of peering into the most private aspects of American lives on a whim. Now suppose that the new growth industry of a previously unthinkable futuristic police state was already in place, fully operational and has been online and has actively been being utilized for domestic spying for years before those two airplanes slammed into the World Trade Center. The 'terrorist' attacks were used as the justification for every unconstitutional reigning in of civil liberties ever since that heinous September morning seven years ago when the reset button was hit on two and a quarter centuries of American history and we all stepped forth into the brave new world of perpetual war, fear, suspicion and vengeance into a parallel reality in a place that would come to be known as The Homeland. What if this surveillance industrial complex was in possession of a database that was so large and so powerful that not only could it instantly process and retrieve the most minute or intimate aspects of a citizen’s lives but was also able to utilize extremely sophisticated artificial intelligence capabilities to actually predict likely patterns of future behavior.

Main Core, PROMIS and the Shadow Government (Pt.2)
http://manageableants.blogspot.com/2008/10/main-core-promis-and-shadow-government_18.html

To say that the 'terrorist' attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were an incredible boon to the shadow government and its long running agenda would be quite the understatement. Never before in American history has this particular element been so visible and brazen than in the aftermath of 9/11 which has since become the ultimate trump card to be played against the forces of reason, judiciousness and the rule of law. The frenzied spree to dismantle the republic and reinterpret the Constitution to implement the fascist police state that would suppress the domestic populace while the business of expanding the empire abroad has gone on unabated for over seven years now. The ascendance of the shadow government into the open began on that morning and the events have been instrumental in allowing for every outrageous violation of civil liberties, international law and the very bedrock principle upon which civilized societies are built being habeas corpus. America is now known worldwide as a torture state, a pariah and a rogue nation to be hated and feared and is ruled by an imperial presidency or as it is formerly known a Unitary Executive (translation: dictator). The current state of affairs are primarily due to the policies of the cabal of one Richard B. Cheney, the most powerful Vice President in history as well as a longtime shadow government figure who activated Continuity of Government on the morning of 9/11.
Main Core, PROMIS and the Shadow Government (Pt.3)
http://manageableants.blogspot.com/2009/01/main-core-promis-and-shadow-government.html

With the long overdue departure of the Bush administration from the White House it is the hope many that the myriad of transgressions against the Constitution and the people of America will begin to seep out into the public domain. It took a remarkably short time. The day after the helicopter hauled ole George away like so much rubbish a major story broke. In an astonishing shot across the bow directed at the shadow government the first significant whistleblower has already come out with a story (once again ignored by the corporate media) and delivered a devastating blow to the premise that the massive illegal domestic spying programs of the Bush administration were undertaken in order to protect America from terrorism in the aftermath of September 11th, 2001.

Main Core, PROMIS and the Shadow Government (Pt. 4)
http://manageableants.blogspot.com/2009/07/main-core-promis-and-shadow-government_14.html
Secrecy is the slayer of liberty, it is the essence of which dictatorships are made, of which free societies are suffocated by and of which people are subjugated by. When that secrecy becomes institutionalized in the most powerful corridors of government then it is only a matter of time until that government becomes a weapon of the powerful to be used against the people. Today, in mid-2009 we here in the United States of America (or at least those of us who are awake) are bearing witness to the last vestiges of a once vibrant democracy slowly strangled to death by a deeply embedded culture of secrecy. There has been a hijacking of the intentions of the founders who envisioned a free people by a corrupt and immoral oligarchy and those who serve it. It is backed by the rise of a high-tech police state built on on our backs and enforced by Big Brother style surveillance, incessant propaganda and the vicious undercurrent of social manipulation in order to sow the seeds of hatred necessary for divisiveness and ignorance that are protection for the gangster state.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”