Tomorrow is 9/11 - what were you doing when you found out

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Tomorrow is 9/11 - what were you doing when you found out

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:10 am

Yeah the WTC was always a hologram and they used special effects to bring them down.

Buildings are meant to fall over like tall oaks trees because engineers arent smart enough to know that large skyscrapers arent generally built in isolation in the middle of the new york city dessert.

Oh and man never went to the moon either, thats why the American flag "fluttered" (In the still pics) when Neil placed it there when "there's NO WIND ON THE MOON!", its not like the scientists at NASA arent smart enough to know that and made the flag out of aluminium tin or anything.

Ctards.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:36 am

Vutulaki wrote:
penxv wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Tell me what makes you think 9/11 was a false flag?

This isn't your shtick.

You're supposed to be a conspiracy theorist and a hacker. And an aborigine that hates Jews.

You are insane. Absolutely fucking deranged and beyond psychological rescue at this point.

viewtopic.php?t=5510

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:25 am

penxv wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
penxv wrote:
This isn't your shtick.

You're supposed to be a conspiracy theorist and a hacker. And an aborigine that hates Jews.

You are insane. Absolutely fucking deranged and beyond psychological rescue at this point.

viewtopic.php?t=5510

Are you retarded? yes or no?

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:20 am

Vutulaki wrote:lol buildings arent designed to "tip and knock over other buildings" like trees in the forest.

But hey you were young and stupid like we all were.

Skyscapers also aren't designed to collapse due to plane collision or fire. They were designed to withstand a strike from a commercial airliner according to the lead architect.

But hey Vutu is a smart guy and should be able to educate us on how a fire from carbon based fuel and office upholstery can melt steel beams and cause a building to collapse at free-fall speed. While he's at it, he's also going to give us a hint on how a hijackers passport survived the collision, the fires and the collapse to be found in the rubble by firefighters, just a little across from the molten lava pit that burned for weeks.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:52 am

They found the passports but damned if they ever found the trillions of dollards that went missing.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:34 am

evil-kungfool wrote:Skyscapers also aren't designed to collapse due to plane collision or fire. They were designed to withstand a strike from a commercial airliner according to the lead architect.

The architect knows what about the structural integrity of buildings? they make things look pretty thats about it. Buildings are designed of collapse not fall over, that was my point, of you think otherwise please do not procreate.

evil-kungfool wrote:But hey Vutu is a smart guy and should be able to educate us on how a fire from carbon based fuel and office upholstery can melt steel beams

evil-kungfool wrote:and cause a building to collapse at free-fall speed.

There we have it, you are a fucking spastic, I laughed as a 22 year old when some described the towers as free falling almost as hard as im laughing at you.

evil-kungfool wrote: While he's at it, he's also going to give us a hint on how a hijackers passport survived the collision, the fires and the collapse to be found in the rubble by firefighters, just a little across from the molten lava pit that burned for weeks.

Why am I supposed to respond to this? what did I claim that would compel me to do so?

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:19 am

The magically appearing state ID that identifies the villain for the press is basically a trope at this point.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:29 am

https://heavy.com/news/2015/01/said-kou ... st-attack/

"He Left His Passport in the Getaway Car"

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:43 am

Same with the Bataclan thing. I'm not going to sift through links but that one was stupid.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:47 am

How does the press know that these niggers didnt steal somebody else's id, anyways. Nobody ever talks about that.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”