Tomorrow is 9/11 - what were you doing when you found out

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Tomorrow is 9/11 - what were you doing when you found out

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:26 am

about the attacks?

I was getting ready for work when id just got out of the shower and turned the TV on while I pulled my pre-work bongs and thought the morning show was showing off some special effects. Then I realised it was real and thought it was an accident then the second or third plane hit.

I went to work and all the women were crying saying we were going to war now, I was the only war aged male in the office so of course I had to answer the phones and do all the work while these cunts cried around the TV in the break room.

What were you up to?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:24 am

I was a kid in school. Went through the day as usual. When I got home my mom told me the news.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:14 am

I was working at my shit warehouse job. Everyone was huddled around the radio listening to the news. My Iranian friend Ali said rigt away it was Bin Laden. I had no clue who this Bin whateverthefuck guy was. Apparently WW3 was supposed to start. But all I could think of was this half Jamaican half Scottish chick in Hamilton I wanted to bang.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:09 am

Diet Butcher wrote:I was working at my shit warehouse job. Everyone was huddled around the radio listening to the news. My Iranian friend Ali said rigt away it was Bin Laden. I had no clue who this Bin whateverthefuck guy was. Apparently WW3 was supposed to start. But all I could think of was this half Jamaican half Scottish chick in Hamilton I wanted to bang.

So did you?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:16 am

Canuckster wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:I was working at my shit warehouse job. Everyone was huddled around the radio listening to the news. My Iranian friend Ali said rigt away it was Bin Laden. I had no clue who this Bin whateverthefuck guy was. Apparently WW3 was supposed to start. But all I could think of was this half Jamaican half Scottish chick in Hamilton I wanted to bang.

So did you?

where were you mate? cowering under the covers?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:23 am

Canuckster wrote:

So did you?

Nah. I fucked that one up. Got pulled over by cops during a snowstorm leaving a bar slightly hammered. Pretty much embarrassed myself and was all downhill from there.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:34 am

A gook driving in a snow storm while hammered with a nigger in the passenger seat.

What could go wrong?

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:29 am

I was young. Got woken up early by my mom to tell me something big was happening in New York and I better see the news. She went off to work not long after the planes hit, but I stayed home another hour and watched the towers fall live. Something felt odd. How could they possibly know the towers were about to fall? Why did two of them fall in the same way back-to-back? Why didn't they tip and knock over other buildings? I saw the clips of Bush in the Florida classroom. Nothing made sense. I felt sick to my stomach. A hex had been cast.

Rode my bike to school late. When I got there the homo / pedo Math Teacher was holding a moment of silence.
The feeling was like we had slipped into another reality.. A few weeks later a couple of Seniors came to school with signs that said "Bomb the Sand Niggers" and got expelled. That moment pushed towards becoming an Anti-War Leftist for the next 10 years. That has now come full circle.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:49 am

lol buildings arent designed to "tip and knock over other buildings" like trees in the forest.

But hey you were young and stupid like we all were.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:11 am

I was in class, this little Chilean dude ran in screaming "Abu, the U.S. is under attack " and everyone started celebrating.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”