ONE card in Bangkok, which includes boxing, kickboxing and muay thai fights

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

ONE card in Bangkok, which includes boxing, kickboxing and muay thai fights

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:46 pm

By Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz Sep 4, 2018

ONE Championship’s upcoming trip to Bangkok, scheduled for Oct. 6, will feature more than only MMA bouts.

The company announced Tuesday that the fight card will be headlined by a boxing title match between WBC super flyweight champion Wisaksil Wangek (46-4-1 in boxing), also known as Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, and Iran Diaz (14-2-3)).

In the co-main event, atomweight Kai Ting Chuang puts her ONE Super Series kickboxing title on the line against Stamp Fairtex.

The “headliner” among MMA bouts is Shinya Aoki vs. Ev Ting in a lightweight title eliminator. Aoki (41-8, 1 no-contest), who finished Rasul Yakhyaev and Shannon Wiratchai earlier this year, tries to go 3-0 in 2018 as he takes on former title challenger Ting (16-4). “E.T.” enters the bout coming off wins over Nobutatsu Suzuki, Ariel Sexton and Koji Ando.

ONE: Kingdon of Heroes takes place at the Impact Arena in Bangkok, Thailand, on Oct. 6. Check the complete card below.

Wisaksil Wangek vs. Iran Diaz — boxing
Kai Ting Chuang vs. Stamp Fairtex — kickboxing
Shinya Aoki vs. Ev Ting — MMA
Nong-O Gaiyanghadao vs. Mehdi Zatout — muay thai
Alain Ngalani vs. Andre Meunier — kickboxing
Leandro Issa vs. Muin Gafurov — MMA
Andy Souwer vs. Anthony Njokuani — kickboxing
Petchmorrakot Wor. Sangprapai vs. Alaverdi Ramazanov — muay thai
Hayato Suzuki vs. Rene Catalan — MMA
Sagetdao Petpayathai vs. Fabio Pinca — MMA
Rika Ishige vs. Bozhena Antoniyar — MMA
Petchdam Gaiyanghadao vs. Kenny Tse — muay thai
Rin Saroth vs. Fu Chang Xin — MMA
Riri Nasukawa vs. Rudzma Abubakr — kickboxing
Dodi Mardian vs. Ramon Gonzales — MMA

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/9/4/17817512/shinya-aoki-headlines-mma-one-card-bangkok-boxing-kickboxing-muay-thai
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:47 pm

This is a dream card for me, an MMA show with world class MT and crowned with a P4P boxer. They have added a lot more kickboxing fights since this got announced too.

Users guide to watching this card:

Wisaksil Wangek - The birth name of the P4P boxing champion Srisaket.
Stamp Fairtex - elite nak muay and one of the new guys from Fairtex gym.
Shinya Aoki - Japanese grappling wizard with crazy pants.
Nong-O - an absolute legend of MT, the second best of the modern era after Saenchai
Mehdi Zetout - tough French/Arab veteran.
Andy Souwer - K-1 MAX legend.
Anthony Njkoani - UFC vet and KBer.
Petmorokot - legend of MT but not retired like Nong-O. Petmorokot is still very much in his prime. As a teenager he won the 105 lbs title and moved up the stadium weights claiming titles all the way to 135 lbs, and beat the best guys of 147 lbs too. He doesnt fight in the stadiums much anymore, but is active on the internation scene.
Sagetdao - MT legend from the Saenchai/Nong-O era. He was 4-0 in MMA before his split decision win in his last fight got overturned.
Fabio Pinca - One of very few non-Thais to win a stadium title, Pinca is a former Rajadamnern champ. He is in his prime but coming off a brutal KO loss when he took a KB rules fight with Glory.
Petchdam - elite young nak muay, his "last name" means "5 Star Chicken" in Thai.

Return to “Super Dojo”